Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chargers Monday Night Football Game Thread

They gave props to the likes of Mathis, TY, and Reggie. But Luck is the star lol.

Missed that then, I was at Wal Mart getting the knew Madden

Manti Te'o and his invisable girlfriend take the field... and Andrew Luck & company will show her how real men do it, muwahaha.

Game time kids..

Bottle of Jack, tall boy Bud Lt's galore in the cooler..        and ... 

Go Colts....

As hot as Luck has been Lewis is going with the Colts over the Bolts. I agree with him, but he seems to be a little lost for words.

Colts vs. Chargers. May our Colts win big, and the ghost of Ryan Leaf possess Philip Rivers. Hey... it is October a month for all things spooky.

YyhhhyyyyyyyyyyhyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

John Pagano is the oldest looking 46 year old i have ever seen. He looks older than chuck

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'll admit I have found pacergeeks post to be controversial or just over the top. But it's a free country and the fact a lot of posters consistantly throw stones at posters who do not agree with the general consensus bothers me. If you think he is a troll keep it to yourself. Internet forums are made for disagreement. Why throw shade because you think he is trolling.  It is not trolling if he believes his statements with conviction.  Just my 2 cents...
    • After the Colts beat Houston following their win in Kansas City, I really thought the Colts were either the 2nd or 3rd best team in the AFC.  Crazy how much the past three weeks have altered my perception and outlook for this team. 
    • The fact that the Colts beat themselves let’s us know that they are a mediocre team that plays to the level of their opponent.  Good teams do not usually beat themselves like that nor do they play down to inferior competition.  Thus Colts likely will not be a playoff team in my opinion or if they manage to sneak in...won’t get very far.  
    • Yeah I enjoyed the video because I didnt know he was genuinely a good guy.... I had seen that he had changed someone's tire and was from a small town... he seems like a high character guy though. I really think he is the best linebacker we have had since Mike Peterson. Yet I agree he hasn't had the best year. He has been injured though and it's hard to follow an all pro year...
    • This is my hot take. I think Oakland can win the division putting KC in a wildcard race. KC still has to play NE. Raiders had a 10-0 lead on KC and held them scoreless in three quarters. They still have a game with KC. They have the exact formula to beat them. They have a big oline and can run the ball. Carr uses short passes. They can control the clock.
  • Members