Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chargers Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I feel bad for Fitz honestly. Was doing well for what they have. Gotta believe this was the plan all along though. Make sure Tua was fully healed up and able to go and ride the Fitz train until it’s time. 
    • This will probably be the week I come back to Earth and go like 6-10.  I don't usually keep making winning picks or else I'd be makin money off it (I don't).  Good luck to everyone this week.
    • The guy can still ball out and be productive for anyone. If he could get his act together, I wouldn’t mind having him.    IF. 
    • https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/players/game-log/2019/1877247/jacoby-brissett/ JB didn’t regress and I’d have to disagree with your take here. Deon Cain drew PI’s when JB targeted him. We also lacked depth at WR last season. The deep throws where there. Defense knew after week 9 he couldn’t step into his throws. JB couldn’t push the ball downfield. Had guts to play through an injury. Still through 6 games he out performed any of the QB’s mentioned in this thread. 11TD and only 3INT. He also had multiple games of 300 yards.  In 2019 we were also one of the worst teams for dropped passes. Again unfair assessment of JB. 
    • When I think of HOF, how did the player change the game compared to his peers at the time he was playing?  And IMO, Rivers has not really done anything to change the game.  He's a good QB and does a good job but he does not have the yards/TDs of a Brady or Manning or Brees.  He has not changed the way an offense functions nor a way a defense prepares, like Peyton, He does not have the SBs of a Eli Manning, SBs are not a huge factor, but between similar candidates it has to play a factor.   He probably will get into the HOF, and while I'm glad he is a Colt, I don't think he has done anything HOF worthy
  • Members

• JlynRN

JlynRN 797

• CR91

CR91 10,889

• indykmj

indykmj 60

• AZColt11

AZColt11 2,028

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,993

Moderators