Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Real Good Chance This Team Could Lose Only 3 Games

NCost12

"This team could very easily lose 3 games IN A ROW" ...  

@ SD..     this is not going to be easy

Denver.    need I say more?   The Biggest game in the NFL this year.

@Houston   after a bye week.    

@KC, Hou, Tenn 2x, and @Cincy...       left...

Lots of hard work to do.  There are no "easy" wins in the NFL.      And Indy is not the deepest team in the league.     How many more IR's can this team withstand?

Keep it tight and take care of business..     And keep Andrew Luck in the game and I feel good about the situation. 

@ Chiefs - This game will be really close. I really like the chiefs this year the offense is nice. Jamaal Charles obviously is the man to watch out for but I believe their record looks better right now than they really are. Colts should win 35-27 (High scoring game in this one)

Way too early to predict, but I have to ask why you think this one will be so high scoring...

As of right now, the Chiefs have, arguably, the best defense in the NFL, and the Colts are averaging 15.8 def points per game...

I don't think we are losing to the bengals. Andy Dalton sucks. Think Chiefs gotta better chance because of Jamal Charles.

You realize Dalton has taken the Bengals to the playoffs his first two years in the NFL?

He started as a rookie, and took them to the playoffs.   

And he started last year and again went to the playoffs.

I don't think you can suck too badly when you're taking taking your team into the post-season in your first two years....

Oh, and because he's done all that,  the Bengals are the favorites to win the AFC North this year and go to the playoffs for the 3rd straight year...

Hey, just sayin.....

You realize Dalton has taken the Bengals to the playoffs his first two years in the NFL?

I don't think you can suck too badly when you're taking taking your team into the post-season in your first two years....

Oh, and because he's done all that,  the Bengals are the favorites to win the AFC North this year and go to the playoffs for the 3rd straight year...

Hey, just sayin.....

Fair points, although Dalton doesn't make me twitch like coming up against some of the bigger names. And I don't mean Benjamin Rothlisburger.....

Fair points, although Dalton doesn't make me twitch like coming up against some of the bigger names. And I don't mean Benjamin Rothlisburger.....

Fair points as well......   Dalton doesn't scare me....    but I do respect the kid....    I think he's pretty good, and I suspect Cincy is happy with him.    But at this point, I'm not sure Dalton will ever be thought of as elite by anyone. 

Very good feels like his ceiling....

By the way,  on a completely unrelated topic....   if you posted about your trip to Indy and your Game Day experience, i didn't see it.....    Please point me in the right direction, because I'd love to read about it!!      :thmup:

Fair points as well......   Dalton doesn't scare me....    but I do respect the kid....    I think he's pretty good, and I suspect Cincy is happy with him.    But at this point, I'm not sure Dalton will ever be thought of as elite by anyone. 

Very good feels like his ceiling....

By the way,  on a completely unrelated topic....   if you posted about your trip to Indy and your Game Day experience, i didn't see it.....    Please point me in the right direction, because I'd love to read about it!!      :thmup:

Sure, it's still hanging around, and called "Indy, here I come".

Hey, just sayin.....

Dalton has average so far this year.

Hey, just sayin.....

If the teams great around you of course you're gonna go to the playoffs. you're not going to win any playoff games. Eli is much better than Andy Dalton and they are 0-6. He might of had success but I bet the Bengals will be in the quarterback market soon.

If the teams great around you of course you're gonna go to the playoffs. you're not going to win any playoff games. Eli is much better than Andy Dalton and they are 0-6. He might of had success but I bet the Bengals will be in the quarterback market soon.

Not really fair to compare dalton to eli. One is in his 3rd year while the other is a seasoned vet. Eli wasn't exactly tearing it up in his first few years either.

And you put Daltons backup in there around that same tlent and then you find out as great as Daltons weapons are around him they would not have half the success with some backup......We have all seen that I think

I don't think we are losing to the bengals. Andy Dalton sucks. Think Chiefs gotta better chance because of Jamal Charles.

I wouldn't sleep on the Bengals but I DO believe we should win that game. Our defense is too good to let Gio Bernard have a field day against us.

Lets face it guys a bunch of in the beginning of the season thought this part of the schedule was gonna be heck for us, and 2 losses to Seattle and San Francisco were going to happen. However, that is not the case. Now lets look at the remaining games.

@ Chargers - I say we go into this and win this game. I feel like this is the week that Richardson will break out. Colts Win 27-10

@ Broncos - Do we have a chance? Yes. This was a really tough game for me to pick as Denver has some guy named Peyton who is killing it this year. Im gonna say its a real close one but Denver wins 31-28

BYE

@ Texans - Texans look bad right now... Matt Schaub could turn in to the next Mark Sanchez the way he is playing, and the 9ers offense made the Texans D look silly. I predict TJ Yates will be starting by the time this game comes around, and even though @ Houston i feel fresh off a bye week with injured players rest we should win this game. 24-13

Rams - This should be an easy win, Rams just don't have the defense or offense to beat the Colts. 27-10 Colts Win

@ Titans - Jake Locker should be back by this game but I still dont believe they will be the same team they were before he got injured. Colts should win this game 17-6

@ Cardinals - Bruce Arians reunion with the Colts, can he coach them to a victory over the former team? No. Arizona's offense is bad and Carson Palmer is not the answer. Colts win 20-6

Titans - This time we play Titans at home which we will win. Colts offense will be looking great by now, and no doubt playing at home we will win this game 24-13

@ Bengals - Im gonna give this game a loss to the Colts. I really am a big fan of the defense the Bengals have, and AJ Green is a beast. Will be a close one but @Cinncinatti i believe Bengals pull out this one 28-14

Texans - We are playing at Lucas should be loud as playoffs are near... I really do not believe Texans will make the playoffs i think they finish 8-8 Schaub looks horrible and TJ Yates should be in during this time. Colts win 24-14

@ Chiefs - This game will be really close. I really like the chiefs this year the offense is nice. Jamaal Charles obviously is the man to watch out for but I believe their record looks better right now than they really are. Colts should win 35-27 (High scoring game in this one)

Jaguars - last game of the year if we lose this its because Matt Hasselbeck is in while Andrew gets rdy for his first round bye in the playoffs ;).

So guys there you have it I am really optimistic that this could happen. Colts will finish the year 13-3...  Tell me what you guys think and post your rest of the season predictions as well. Go Colts.

I picked the Colts to go 14-2 so your real close. 

The Rams game is in now way an easy win. The Rams have a solid Defensive unit that runs a little hot/cold. But Bradford is finally starting to look like the guy they drafted. Tavon Austin hasnt broken out yet, but he's a dangerous playmaker who could end up running from the slot a lot against Butler and Landry, which while they're good they're not our best covergae players especially against speedsters like Austin.

I'll predict a win but only because we're at home.

I want to see what this team can do against the broncos at home in primetime. Big hype game next week. We have a young team, if we can compete and pull out a win against the offensive juggernaut that is Denver, then yes anywhere between 14-2 and 12-4 is a big deal. I just want that first round bye! 

The Chargers and Colts game will be tough. Rivers is looking like a true passing threat and Danny Woodhead is carrying the ball nicely. One step at a time. Hopefully the team is focusing on the chargers because this team can beat us if we are ahead of ourselves.

Definitely agree, the Chargers are a talented team that is playing below their level.  Also, this team always seems to beat us despite usually having an inferior record. 

Personally, I think this is a more important matchup than next week, really a must win.  I don't want the Colts playing Denver with the pressure on them, let the pressure be on Manning and Denver, with the Colts hoping to somehow score an upset.  I see the Denver game more of being a measuring stick to see if we can hang in the playoffs. 

If the Chiefs keep using Charles like they are, he'll be used up by the time the Colts play them. Outside of Bowe, the Chiefs have no deep threats and Smith was rattled pretty good yesterday by an average Raiders D. Pryor and the Raiders o-line was an absolute disaster and yet were somehow still in the ballgame midway through the 4th Qtr. I'm really not sold on the Chiefs being a legit undefeated team. They are more like an overachieving 4-2 team. 

Colts win that one 21-17