Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 of our next 5 are primetime..

COLT in J-ville

I hate it, Prime time is 2:30 at night in Denmark, I watched all the Colts game live for the last couple of years, but sadly I can't take monday off anymore :/

It's early morning here in England too :(

The last 6 or so games are all 6pm kick offs though. So we'll be able to watch the Colts clinch the division and a playoff berth ;)

The last 6 or so games are all 6pm kick offs though. So we'll be able to watch the Colts clinch the division and a playoff berth ;)

I usually get up to watch Colts live. Then I'm having a tough day....

Don't feel bad guys.  I have to get up and get early breakfast for the kids and it starts at 830 here.....Yes I am getting older and older....these next games are must see TV!!!!   :)

This was for Robin in Denmark too!

Don't feel bad guys.  I have to get up and get early breakfast for the kids and it starts at 830 here.....Yes I am getting older and older....these next games are must see TV!!!!   :)

This was for Robin in Denmark too!

You are wrong buddy! Kids keep You young.

Yes, these are must see and 2 of them will be surely televised here!!!

Chargers game is early Tuesday morning our time and I've got to be bright eyed and bushy eyed for the auditors so doubt I'll catch it live.

Broncos game I've taken the day off to watch, no way I miss that homecoming.

Yeah, in the Manning days I regularly stayed up all night and went straight to work after. I have Game Pass, which allows me an early night, and I set my alarm for 4am, and watch the whole game without knowing the score, so just like it was live. If I'm not asleep by KO time, then I just get up and watch it. Being doing it for 10 years, so no big deal. It comes with the territory.......all nighters = we are good!

Where in the world are you Brent?

Indy....just an old guy 20-25 minutes from LOS :)  Never have been one to stay up late.  :)

Before I retired in 2008, I worked 14 years of night shift.....then traveled another 9.....

I must say I admire Colts fans from around the world so dedicated.  These truly are must see games....:)

Well over her on Maui, games start at 7:00am. Im waking up at 6:30 am pregaming with a beer. Why? Because i * LOVE the colts, and if i had to watch it at 3:30 am in the mornin. Id still be up cheering full throttle. GO COLTS 

Another Colts fan in Hawaii!?!?  I thought I was the only one??  :)

i hate primetime games

i only want them playing early on sundays. 

You'd love them is you were somewhere where they usually aren't shown if not for PT games.   Here in Hawaii, unless they are playing a west coast team, we usually don't get many of their games here.  We were fortunate to get the Seattle game.  The next few weeks are going to be fun!!!

Prime times are perfect for me.  So east coast 830 pm...makes it 930 am for me.  What a way to start the day...EXCEPT! for the fact that i work in a place that has no TV's and i can only watch the gamecast...boooorrriiiing.  I would have to leave work for 3 hours to watch the game.  Good thing for me im a supervisor LOL

You'd love them is you were somewhere where they usually aren't shown if not for PT games.   Here in Hawaii, unless they are playing a west coast team, we usually don't get many of their games here.  We were fortunate to get the Seattle game.  The next few weeks are going to be fun!!!

sunday ticket and you don't have to worry about that