Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

jets trouble this year?

coltsuser21

according to nfl network show it was saying the new york jets are close to signing a deal with nnamdi asomaugh. also it says that the enw york jets are talking to wr Randy Moss trying to check him out. most likley in the playoffs we will have to play them to get to the super bowl t one point and they could be trouble thoughs?

Too bad they still have Mark Sanchez at QB

Additionally, they still have gaping holes at the OLB position - where will they generate their pass-rush from? Last year, contrary to popular belief, they played alot of zone and actually did not generate that many sacks or create many turnovers

That team will only go as far as Sanchez will take them. Plus they can't keep everyone - Edwards easily had his best year last year, even if the stat sheet doesn't show it and losing him would affect the continuity / growth of the offense ..on the other hand, if there's one coach that can get the best out of Randy Moss for his final act in his career, it's Rex unfortunately

Part of me wants to see Asomugha in NY just so they can hold down the Pats, but I would much rather the Pats win than the Jets. If the Jets do sign Nnamdi, man, that will be a wicked defense. Moss is washed up and he is now irrelevant, Sanchez is very inconsistent at QB. Here's hoping the Pats destroy the Jets and the Jets don't even make the playoffs.

This year? The Jets have made it to two consecutive AFC Championship Games... I'd say they've been trouble for a while now!

An Aso-Revis tandem at CB almost seems unfair, lol! But what will that do to the rest of the team? That's a lot of money to tie up on two guys, and the cap is something GMs have to think about again. It was such a non-factor for the past five years or so.

I thought the only teams left in the race for Nnamdi were the 49ers and Jets now that the Texans are out. I haven't heard anything about the Bucs offering him something.

Tampa put a big bid on him but it looks like he's chosen the Jets.