Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano game balls

dw49

Thought almost the same thing myself -- I also think it helps that Luck is so humble and probably could care less about getting a game ball if he gets the victory.  It was good to see TY get one, as he seems like he might start to get a little grumpy if he isn't getting credit.

He'd probably run out of shelf space pretty darn quick if he did.

I think both of you are correct. Coach Pagano has probably told Andrew that he'll almost always leave him out of the process for the reasons you both mention.

Thought almost the same thing myself -- I also think it helps that Luck is so humble and probably could care less about getting a game ball if he gets the victory.  It was good to see TY get one, as he seems like he might start to get a little grumpy if he isn't getting credit.

I think that's partially true.  But if I were him, I'd want to see it go to other teammates.  I mean, I may be a bit disappointed if I didn't get one if I went 20-24 with 350 yards passing and 4TDs and 0INTs, but he hasn't done that yet lol.

Guest TeamLoloJones

He'd probably run out of shelf space pretty darn quick if he did.

Luck would receive a game ball, fake hand it to TRich, and throw it across the room to T.Y.  for a TD.  "Sorry guys, force of habit."

Well he is a former offensive lineman you know lol

So is Jeff Saturday. So is Mark Schlereth. And so on.

Maybe it was just the camera angle, but his size really stood out to me in that video. I know he's a big guy, but he just seemed to dwarf everyone, in a room full of professional football players.

Maybe it was just the camera angle, but his size really stood out to me in that video. I know he's a big guy, but he just seemed to dwarf everyone, in a room full of professional football players.

You know, on the one angle as you say he looked twice as big as Josh Chapman.....he is only 340....I do know Grigs is about 5 or 6 inches taller than Josh but still....big dude!!

Guest TeamLoloJones

With all the moves and trades he makes, a lot of people always ask, "Does Grigson ever sleep?"  The answer is apparently yes...in the gym.

With all the moves and trades he makes, a lot of people always ask, "Does Grigson ever sleep?"  The answer is apparently yes...in the gym.

Or the cafeteria LoLo!   :lol:

Not sure I want to see if he has a six pack or a keg under that big suit!!  :)

My guess is he works out quite a bit though!!  

What is wrong with Irsay? He is lurching while standing. He almost looks like his legs want to give out or maybe back spasms or is there a Parkinson's issue? I know he has mentioned health issues but I've never paid attention to his stance, has this ever been seen before by anyone?

What is wrong with Irsay? He is lurching while standing. He almost looks like his legs want to give out or maybe back spasms or is there a Parkinson's issue? I know he has mentioned health issues but I've never paid attention to his stance, has this ever been seen before by anyone?

I was just getting ready to post this!

Guest TeamLoloJones

Quick someone call George Clooney...he also pretends to be a doctor.

Welcome to the "concerned about Irsay's health" club

Quite a few of us have posted about Irsay standing all fragile and whatnot since last year.

I was just getting ready to post this!

Welcome to the "concerned about Irsay's health" club

Quite a few of us have posted about Irsay standing all fragile and whatnot since last year.

Jim Irsay had a hip replacement over the summer. He doesn't look as bad as he did last year, but still seems like he's in pain.

https://twitter.com/JimIrsay/statuses/344270351343177728

Pure speculation: I know he had issues with addiction and substance abuse in the past, so maybe he's purposely avoiding pain killers. 

Jim Irsay had a hip replacement over the summer. He doesn't look as bad as he did last year, but still seems like he's in pain.

https://twitter.com/JimIrsay/statuses/344270351343177728

Pure speculation: I know he had issues with addiction and substance abuse in the past, so maybe he's purposely avoiding pain killers. 

Could be and I agree he does look better than last year. Hope the best owner in the league gets to feeling better!!

It looked like him and Grigs were pumped with adrenaline.  I bet they were going nuts upstairs.  I know I was downstairs! I still don't have my voice back...

I have seen people who have had hips replaced and they don't look like that. I work in the healthcare field and I can't pinpoint what his issue is exactly but it just looks like his knees want to give out and he keeps trying to maintain a stance (which is better than not). I just didn't know if there was something definitive on a health issue. Man I would hate for something bad to happen to Jim, he is quirky but he is a great owner.

Somebody may have posted the locker room speech, but I loved it!!!  If you have not seen it....enjoy.

I would have given a game ball to Guy for blocking it instead of Howell, but I was happy Special Teams got one!!

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Pagano-Post-Game-Speech-Seahawks-vs-Colts/0c103ca8-62e1-4d85-8ece-478dd3e1ec56

Guy was waived again for Brazill....URRGH.....

I thought Lawrence Guy should've gotten a game ball, especially since they gave him the boot today.  

I'm worried about Irsay, too.  He looks very fragile.

You beat me to it....by a minute :)

Guy is better for the team than Mathews....he has not shown me anything this year....GRRRR!