Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We need to make some adjustments to our Offence.

CCF

I'm at a point where it's become apparent to me that our guys know what they're doing. I'll trust them to their decisions and sit back, enjoy the success. I have no place to criticize professional NFL coaches. I drive a forklift for a living.

True but can NFL coaches drive a forklift Ken???? Bam!!!!! Mind blown.......

I'm sure even though you may not be as qualified Gus Bradley to lead Jacksonville, at least you couldn't lead them to a worse record.

Yeah, and I'm not supporting it so much as trying to explain it.  Like I said, I don't get it and I'd like an explanation.  To my own confusion, no one can explain it and we're winning while using it.  I don't disagree with you, but I can't agree with you at the same time.  It is what it is and i'ts truly a mystery to me right now, anyway.

just because we are winning does not mean it is the best way to get there.  it is not a smart way to play pro football.  if so then other teams would do it.  no other team does it

One other thing id like to point out is DHB dropped a pass on a bubble screen I believe in the latter portions of the game that probably could of gone all the way had he caught it.

He had a frustrating game i believe. Probably would have liked Reggie to let him have that perfect throw for a TD Andrew threw  DHB`s way. Reggie gets MORE than his share IMO.

Sherman & a LB were right there and had him boxed in with no blockers. He would have done well to get 5 yards IMO.

Still, not a good day for his pride.

I'm at a point where it's become apparent to me that our guys know what they're doing. I'll trust them to their decisions and sit back, enjoy the success. I have no place to criticize professional NFL coaches. I drive a forklift for a living.

One thing that would help is if they run more out of the 3 wr set. this is how we should start the game. I think that TR would have more production. x front-end-loader operator