With Addai Hurt, Colts Activate Evans From Practice Squad & Other Roster Moves

bayone

Addai's injury severity was not mentioned

To make room on the roster, Indy waived tackle
. The Colts also waived defensive back
from the injured reserve list and defensive tackle
from the practice squad.

Addai's injury severity was not mentioned

To make room on the roster, Indy waived tackle Michael Toudouze. The Colts also waived defensive back Cornelius Brown from the injured reserve list and defensive tackle Kade Weston from the practice squad.

http://www.nfl.com/n...-practice-squad

I told you people, Addai is the most overrated back going, he never lasts more than a few games

I told you people, Addai is the most overrated back going, he never lasts more than a few games

rotfl Ha! You must been smoking that good with Irsay.. He's more like a very underrated RB! Guys he wont be out long, just 1-2 weeks. I posted this yesterday.. He's not feeling any pain in his hamstring but its a little tight but he will only miss 1-2 weeks if that long.

Edited by TeamAddaiOrGoDie

rotfl Ha! You must been smoking that good with Irsay.. He's more like a very underrated RB! Guys he wont be out long, just 1-2 weeks. I posted this yesterday.. He's not feeling any pain in his hamstring but its a little tight but he will only miss 1-2 weeks if that long.

Hope he can get back soon. He has been running the ball with purpose this year. He does have trouble staying healthy and on the field though. But agree he is underated cause he does alot of the little things well. Best all around back in our backfield.

What?

Where is this rating system you're looking at?

Where do they have him rated, and where do you have him rated?

Joe's a really good back.

Is Fantasy Football, or Madden you reference?

Edited by buccolts