Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Contain!

YOUR GM

Said the pot to the kettle.  I don't "follow" your posts, Wilbur.  I simply read the posts on the page.  I don't look at the thread author and say "ooh ooh I have to read HIS thread."  

Perhaps you only see me acting like a jerk because you only see my responses to YOU...which generally come after you acting like a jerk to someone else.  

Yet you didn't bother to read the post I directly responded to, in which I was attacked first:

"What do you suggest the colts do on D, and can YOU make a difference? Otherwise, be quiet. We won"

How convenient. Like I said, ignore me, if it's that much of a problem. I'm tired of being attacked every time an observation is made about the team that doesn't have a royal blue-tainted spin attached to it. I didn't say the team sucks, I didn't say we're doomed. All I said (during the game) was that we were playing undisciplined against WIlson and mobile QB's in general. Anytime anything is said that isn't in lockstep with upper management or the coaching staff's mission statement, in comes the PR brigade with the tired, overused, "You're not a coach so your opinion doesn't matter" retorts. This is a FORUM to voice opinions at the end of the day. If everyone agreed about everything all the time, this place would suck