Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson Predictions (Seattle)

danlhart87

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete Prisco of cbs.com said he looked at the last Colts game a few times and said he doesn't see anything special about Richardson, I totally agree. He wont do anything against that Seattle defense, to me he looks like just an ordinary back, I think we got totally suckered into giving up our number 1 draft pick for this guy. All you guys that will probably cut me down about this, one thing you can't deny is his 3.5 ypc last year in Cleveland, and from what I've seen of him  with the Colts so far, I seriously doubt his ypc will ever be better than that.

Pete Prisco of cbs.com said he looked at the last Colts game a few times and said he doesn't see anything special about Richardson, I totally agree. He wont do anything against that Seattle defense, to me he looks like just an ordinary back, I think we got totally suckered into giving up our number 1 draft pick for this guy. All you guys that will probably cut me down about this, one thing you can't deny is his 3.5 ypc last year in Cleveland, and from what I've seen of him with the Colts so far, I seriously doubt his ypc will ever be better than that.

But hes the only back in the league that defenses stack the box against. And and He's still learning the Playbook ;)

Pete Prisco of cbs.com said he looked at the last Colts game a few times and said he doesn't see anything special about Richardson, I totally agree. He wont do anything against that Seattle defense, to me he looks like just an ordinary back, I think we got totally suckered into giving up our number 1 draft pick for this guy. All you guys that will probably cut me down about this, one thing you can't deny is his 3.5 ypc last year in Cleveland, and from what I've seen of him  with the Colts so far, I seriously doubt his ypc will ever be better than that.

He hasn't looked great to this point and I will totally agree with you on that. But I will give him a little be longer to adjust.. He did learn a new offense at the beginning of the season in Cle, now is having to learn another in Ind

Do you waver back and forth like your hero Pete Prisco ? Here's something I found from last year.

"Last Sunday against San DiegoBrowns running back Trent Richardson looked like the guy the Browns expected when they drafted him third overall in the 2012 draft. He ran over and around tacklers."

"His 26-yard touchdown run was an impressive display of making tacklers miss, and turning what should have been a short gain into a touchdown run."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/20777641/petes-pics-trent-richardson-makes-tacklers-miss

Here's what at least one of his contemporaries thinks of what you and he are saying....

http://panicbutton.sportsblog.com/post/169344/pete_prisco_s_trent_richardson.html

Interestingly, for all the dissing of Richardson's runs and poor average, I watched a POWERFUL back driving for 2 & 3 yard gains where most Colts backs of yesteryear were being stymied for a loss or zero gain.

I really don't think the naysayers are watching with their eyes open and seeing just how truly TOUGH those yards were to gain.

Just my 2 cents.

Go Colts!

Hello COLTS FANS, I am new to the forums but been a die hard colt fan since 2004 (I'm only 20). But any who back on topic. 18 carries 74 yards 1 rush td 2 catches 16 yards

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. 

I know that Richardson is due a break-out game. When I hear some of the negativity about him here, it makes me wonder.....have any of you seen his tape from CLE? Dude is a stud runner. He'll have huge gains and huge games, only a matter of time. 

I'm going to take a guess that he breaks 100 tomorrow. Brown will chip in another 60+. 

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. 

I know that Richardson is due a break-out game. When I hear some of the negativity about him here, it makes me wonder.....have any of you seen his tape from CLE? Dude is a stud runner. He'll have huge gains and huge games, only a matter of time. 

I'm going to take a guess that he breaks 100 tomorrow. Brown will chip in another 60+. 

Thank You. And yea i agree, hopefully his breakout game is tomorrow...that'll be a huge statement to the fan base and everyone around the league that doubts his talent.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 6, 2013 - removed per OP request
Hidden by shecolt, October 6, 2013 - removed per OP request

i have an off topic question....when do you think t.y is gonna have his break out of the year game?...he was a play maker in pre season scoring all those tds..but not so much so far..i miss the t.y of old

Interestingly, for all the dissing of Richardson's runs and poor average, I watched a POWERFUL back driving for 2 & 3 yard gains where most Colts backs of yesteryear were being stymied for a loss or zero gain.

I really don't think the naysayers are watching with their eyes open and seeing just how truly TOUGH those yards were to gain.

Just my 2 cents.

Go Colts!

You took the words right outta' my mouth.

Remember when the Colt's Sweep was synonymous with 2 yard loss? Heh.

He'll average a underwhelming 3 yards per carry like he has his whole career.

Meanwhile, Donald will continue his Adrian Peterson impression

Lol, another Trent hater? Funny how his ypc keeps getting lower and lower from the haters. If Brown was so good why would we bring in not only Bradshaw but then trade a 1st for Trent after Ballard went down? Oh yeah that's right, cause he hasn't done squat since we drafted him.

He'll average a underwhelming 3 yards per carry like he has his whole career.

Meanwhile, Donald will continue his Adrian Peterson impression

I'm a fan of Donald Brown. But don't EVER disrespect Adrian Peterson like that. Donald Brown is no where near Adrian Peterson

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 6, 2013 - removing response to removed post
Hidden by shecolt, October 6, 2013 - removing response to removed post

i have an off topic question....when do you think t.y is gonna have his break out of the year game?...he was a play maker in pre season scoring all those tds..but not so much so far..i miss the t.y of old

Hilton has been hurt all year...but playing through it.

One thing though...they need to get him the heck away from the KRs and PRs.

Lol, another Trent hater? Funny how his ypc keeps getting lower and lower from the haters. If Brown was so good why would we bring in not only Bradshaw but then trade a 1st for Trent after Ballard went down? Oh yeah that's right, cause he hasn't done squat since we drafted him.

Get a grip.

Trent has done nothing here or in Cleveland to warrant the love.

And the Brown comment was a joke on my part. Apologies that wasn't clear.