Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks vs Colts Predictions

danlhart87

27-10 Seattle

I think Luck might have some diificulties passing against this tough seconday of Seattle. I could see an Int or two coming and Seattle getting some points off that. I think they will probably take Reggie away by blanketing him. Plus I think our run game will be shut down for the most part. I just get a sense were gonna have some struggles here.

27-10 Seattle

I think Luck might have some diificulties passing against this tough seconday of Seattle. I could see an Int or two coming and Seattle getting some points off that. I think they will probably take Reggie away by blanketing him. Plus I think our run game will be shut down for the most part. I just get a sense were gonna have some struggles here.

They don't have to take Reggie away.

That secondary can take everyone away.

Fleener will need to have himself a game...too bad Allen is out...a double TE passing attack might just beat these guys.

They don't have to take Reggie away.

That secondary can take everyone away.

Fleener will need to have himself a game...too bad Allen is out...a double TE passing attack might just beat these guys.

Yeah thats a good point! They could very well do that. Im with ya on Allen, that could be a big help here possibly. I hope Im wrong on my feeling by all means but I just see us having some troubles here.

Nonsense!

It is not like he is cheering for the other team...just being a realist based on current odds.

Yeah but it's not like a Jags fan who's team is playing the Broncos. The Colts-Seahawks game is going to very close and it's anybodies game in LOS. You shouldn't really, even realistically, predict against your team in what is potentially a really close game

Yeah but it's not like a Jags fan who's team is playing the Broncos. The Colts-Seahawks game is going to very close and it's anybodies game in LOS. You shouldn't really, even realistically, predict against your team in what is potentially a really close game

But it's only a prediction, something you think will happen...it is by no means what you WANT to happen.

I am going to cheer like heck for the Colts tomorrow but in the back of my mind I expect that they will lose.

Colts 27-9. Seattle comes up with a 6-0 early lead till we get them figured out. Then Luck throws for 221 yds 2 tds, then halftime 14-6. We get 2nd half kickoff, it's Richardson's baby the whole drive, runs in for a 7 yd td 21-6 Colts. Next drive Seattle gets another FG. After that we control the game with our ground n pound with a little Donald Brown mixed in for big gains, and boom Adam kicks 2 FG's and that's the game. Luck finishes with 321 yds and 2 TD's, Richardson ends with 67 yds and 2 TD's 1 rush 1 Rec. Reggie Beats his man (Browner for this play for a 24 yd TD strike).

Lets get this game on!!! Can't Wait for NOON 2mrw!!!!!!

Geez, there could easily be more than 2 on each side.

I won't argue with that. I was initially thinking 4. 2 on each side, but I had to err in the favor of Luck. Compromise? 3 and 2?

2 great + turnover teams, with 2 young talented QBs, and 2 great secondaries. Something's gotta give. I'm smelling turnovers.