Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indy, here I come!

braveheartcolt

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted this instead of the other for brevity...

Sorry we didn't meet up. Sounds like you had a trip filled with several near misses and one HUGE hit. I can't recall a game where I left feeling like the Colts demonstrated so much toughness, determination and grit. If you have to travel half way around the world for a game, you chose an exciting one for sure!

Man, SW1 is really misfiring tonight. First, I misread MAC's "Down Under" entry & then I accidentally inferred that since schwamm suggested the MacNivens Bar you & he rendezvoused at the same location. My batting average really sucks tonight. Ha! Ha! Oh well...Nights like this make a person appreciate the more perceptive moments I suppose.

Did you at least meet up with Gramz BHC or is it 3 strikes & I am out? Kinda funny actually. LOL!

I made the comment early on, "Sure glad I didn't fly in from friggin Scotland to see this". 

Our guy BHC got a treat and, I presume, every pennies worth. Now, BHC, go forth as a true Scot....smash a beer bottle on your head shout "FREEEEDOOOM" and run amuck through our scenic downtown. 

Ruksak Touch Of Home Tour Guide Company INC. Where do I sign up & do Colts Forum members get a 10% discount? I'm assuming we get a complementary small bottle of shampoo to wash the ale of our hair eh? 

You better have someone on staff that knows how to stitch people up on site just in case. There is always someone who can't shatter a bottle properly without hurting themselves or someone else nearby. 

Okay, okay...Does you nephew have any cool wildlife pictures? You got me dead to rights on that one MAC. I need to read more closely don't I?  :funny:  lmao  I deserve that. Well played MAC. Well played. 

I recall a couple of animal pics, some cool rock formations at a beach, and the opera house.

However I suspect that much of his free time was spent doing things that he's rather not email to his uncle. :)

Don't let it end the same way Braveheart went out... so painful. IMPD won't take to kindly to a man in a kilt running amuck through the streets of Indianapolis.

Speaking of a man in a kilt BHC, whatever happened with that situation where co-workers bought your ticket, but they were going to force you to buy a Texans hat & wear it at the game? How was that situation ultimately resolved? Did you compel them to play bagpipes or anything like that? If you replied already, I missed your answer. My apologies. 

I recall a couple of animal pics, some cool rock formations at a beach, and the opera house.

However I suspect that much of his free time was spent doing things that he's rather not email to his uncle. :)

Nice! I often wonder what people would say if they were forced to describe Australia without using the words Kangaroo, koala bear, corral reef, Opera House, Fosters Beer, & Good Day Mate. 

Too bad MAC. You seem pretty laid back & original to me. If you were my uncle, I'd keep you in the loop all the time.  ;)  That's just me I guess. 

Personal Note: I ran out of likes Gramz & SW1 didn't want to dominate this thread anymore. LOL Gramz! This was my only solution. 

Braveheart...  When you wake up tomorrow, you will see that Southwest1  has completely hijacked your thread..... :lol:

It's not a Dream, or Nightmare, haha, and I don't think it has anything to do with :cheers:  it just happened.

Cheers :cheers: Buddy  ;)

Nice! I often wonder what people would say if they were forced to describe Australia without using the words Kangaroo, koala bear, corral reef, Opera House, Fosters Beer, & Good Day Mate. 

Too bad MAC. You seem pretty laid back & original to me. If you were my uncle, I'd keep you in the loop all the time.  ;)  That's just me I guess. 

Personal Note: I ran out of likes Gramz & SW1 didn't want to dominate this thread anymore. LOL Gramz! This was my only solution. 

You forgot Crocodile Dundee, shrimp on the barbie, and vegemite sandwiches.

Time to close this old beauty down. I was hesitant to post this thread, as in years gone past, I've seen some pretty negative posts when similar threads have been launched. I'm glad I did, it's been fun to follow the thread all the way through, including my friend SW1's mad ramblings near its conclusion!

A special thanks to Gramz, Schwamm and Jskinnz for their efforts in trying to meet up, I can only apologise for my very poor organisational skills. Next time, I'll get my wife to plan it.

To any other far flung fan who has yet to taste life at the LOS, please start saving, and make that trip. I'll suggest the game if you want!

Great comments, great fun. Now back to serious business.......think we were correct to have waived Drake Nevis?

BHC