Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (- 2 1/2) @ Indianapolis

oldunclemark

I'd stay out of this one - Seahawks - 2.5 is about right.  My three games I'd hop on this week are: 1) Denver -7 over Dallas, 2) Cleveland -3 over the Bills, and 3) KC -2.5 over Tennessee.  Don't see any lines out of whack with the rest of the games...

I'd stay out of this one - Seahawks - 2.5 is about right.  My three games I'd hop on this week are: 1) Denver -7 over Dallas, 2) Cleveland -3 over the Bills, and 3) KC -2.5 over Tennessee.  Don't see any lines out of whack with the rest of the games...

I think this is the week KC comes down to reality... Think the game is in TN... just saying...

oops forget Locker is done...

nevermind...

I'd take Indy if it gets to 3Over-under is 43....and these are two fairly low-scoring teams.I'd go under

I'll go over. I think Seattle scores in the mid 30's. I believe the colts defense is not going to match up well against Seattle's offense. Early in the game, the colts will get some pressure on Wilson, but he will adjust and have an off the charts kind of game. I think Seattle wins with no drama.

Other things equal Seattle wins this game.  We have to have some breaks go our way to win.  I expect Andrew to take some hits and get pressured so we need the ball to bounce our way and not have any turnovers.  The lower the score the more chance we have to make it a one drive to end he game and steal a win.  Seattle's defense is no joke and will not let us dictate the pace of play.

I'll go over. I think Seattle scores in the mid 30's. I believe the colts defense is not going to match up well against Seattle's offense. Early in the game, the colts will get some pressure on Wilson, but he will adjust and have an off the charts kind of game. I think Seattle wins with no drama.

Russell W. has thrown for 780 yards all year..

What works for Seattle on offense against the Colts?

You were 1/2 right, tahu.....it did go over