Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Says Colts Would Consider Drafting Luck (Merge)

I was listening to Colin on the Herd on ESPN radio and he actually thought that this is what the Colts should do. I don't agree with everything Colin has to say, but this is actually a very interesting scenario. If it makes you want to barf or not, it's interesting to discuss every possble scenario. If this scenario were to play out 1) Luck would have to show us a lot during the year or two behind Peyton. 2) Peyton's production would have to decline. 3) Peyton would still have to be productive enough to have some value. Will this likely happen, no. Is there still a possibility this could happen..sure.

BTW I like the idea you had of regurgitating a title of another thread to show your opposed to this idea. Let me do the same for my rebuttle...."Why are Colts fans scared of the idea of drafting Luck?" lmao

You can say the same thing about Freeney and Mathis, lets get rid of them too. We already have Hughes ready to replace one of them...... ;(

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say the same thing about Freeney and Mathis, lets get rid of them too. We already have Hughes ready to replace one of them...... ;(

Not necessarily. In order to replace Luck for Peyton before his contract expires, Luck has to show us he is ready. Hughes has done nothing of the sort thus far in his career.