Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Werner

Dark Superman

The Colts are calling OLB Bjoern Werner's Week 4 right foot injury a sprain.

He'll have an MRI on Monday, which indicates the Colts still aren't sure the injury's exact extent. A Lisfranc sprain could shelve the first-round pick for half of the season. A Lisfranc fracture would end Werner's first year.

Sep 29 - 6:07 PM

Doesn't look good for Werner..

He'll have an MRI on Monday, which indicates the Colts still aren't sure the injury's exact extent. A Lisfranc sprain could shelve the first-round pick for half of the season. A Lisfranc fracture would end Werner's first year.

no one knows the extent of the injury.

feel for the guy just started to really turn a corner playing fast  hope its minor

like someone said above fracture=done for year (crossing fingers he's not done for year.  based on the way things are hush right now, doesn't look good, I'd say he's done) reminds me of the polian era of injury dissemination. when a player is going in for an MRI, he would already be out for many games at the very least. my question would be, how the heck are we going to replace him???? ugh, this is really upsetting with Seattle coming to play in our sand-box.  werner would have been a force.

like someone said above fracture=done for year (crossing fingers he's not done for year.  based on the way things are hush right now, doesn't look good, I'd say he's done) reminds me of the polian era of injury dissemination. when a player is going in for an MRI, he would already be out for many games at the very least. my question would be, how the heck are we going to replace him???? ugh, this is really upsetting with Seattle coming to play in our sand-box.  werner would have been a force.

Calm the hell down, we don't know the extent yet.

What are you talking about? You have no idea what his injury is, so why say " doesn't look good for Werner"

Inaccurate?

He's injured and could possibly be out for awhile or the whole year.

Either way he's hurt and it doesn't look good for him either way.

He injured, that's all you know. Sitting there acting like up have any clue how severe it is just makes you look foolish.

What is with foot injuries in the nfl? I read an article last year about the shoes players wear nowadays, more soccer style, that thought that might have something to do with it. I know Angerer believes that his shoes had something to due with his foot problems.

That's unfortunate.  I thought he was progressing well.

I doubt he makes too much of an impact this season after spending so much time off with the injury, but from what I saw of him in the first few weeks I think he could really break out next season.

He's young. Hopefully he heals very quickly.

Still dropping like flies. I used to think it was because we were so undersized. Now i know that's it's just a "Colt's thang".

*sigh*

No, it's a NFL thing. Look around the league, nobody is going to feel sorry for the Colts.

Guest TeamLoloJones

No, it's a NFL thing. Look around the league, nobody is going to feel sorry for the Colts.

No kidding. Especially when the Pats just lost Vince Wilfork for the season.

He's young. Hopefully he heals very quickly.

Still dropping like flies. I used to think it was because we were so undersized. Now i know that's it's just a "Colt's thang".

*sigh*

It's a football thing. I don't think the Colts have any more injuries than other teams.