Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who is the better start in fantasy football?

Stephen

Ooo that's a tough one. Hartline is like the 1st option in Miami, maybe 2nd behind Wallace and TY seems to be the 3rd behind DHB and Wayne. Though, I trust Luck more than Tannehill. BUT we might air it out more this game and TY may have some big plays so I'd roll with TY. It's always nice being able to root for a player both in real life and fantasy.

There is a separate forum for fantasy football. My answer is T.Y. since I expect the Jags to crowd the box for Trent early on in the game given how well the Colts ran vs the 49ers. We will start with 2 WR formations but then phase into 3 WR formations as the game goes on in the first half.

Then, the Jags make an adjustment and then we make our adjustment to run again with a lead :).

Guest TeamLoloJones

Ooo that's a tough one. Hartline is like the 1st option in Miami, maybe 2nd behind Wallace and TY seems to be the 3rd behind DHB and Wayne. Though, I trust Luck more than Tannehill. BUT we might air it out more this game and TY may have some big plays so I'd roll with TY. It's always nice being able to root for a player both in real life and fantasy.

T.Y. has more targets than DHB