Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Live Chat Today at 2:00 p.m. EST

Kevin Bowen

For this week, the Colts are now 2-1 after a Week Three 27-7 road victory over the San Francisco 49ers.

What were your thoughts on the Colts first road win of 2013?

What are your expectations as the Colts close out the month of September and open up AFC South play with a trip to the Jacksonville?

Head over the chat room around 2:00 p.m. EST for this week's chat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would strongly consider signing FA safety Eric Reid.   Than we need to see about focusing on LT, TEs, and DEs for next season.  Worse case may have to see how the Cardinals are using Kelvin Beachum and offer a trade if we end up losing AC early mid-trade season.  Other potential upcoming FA's may look more into would be TB Bucs WR Chris Godwin, TE Gerald Everett, and DE Trent Murphy.     I realized we just paid Kelly at center but oft-injured game-time availability has me wondering how our backup would do.  Am looking at Centers Daniel Kilgore (KC), Evan Brown (Browns) or Josh Andrews (Jets) as potential backup targets.    As for the 2021 draft my early LT target to keep an eye on is Jackson Carman from Clemson in Round 1.  Again I am high on S Hamsah Nasirildeen (Florida St) who went back to school but should still be a first rounder.  TE Pat Freiermuth (Penn St) has me intrigued.  As for DEs had Edge Patrick Jones II (Pitttsburgh) on my wish list in Round 2.  Hilton's age on the end of his career had me looking at WR Nico Collins (Michigan) in Round 3.  Collins has solid hands and no history of drops.
    • I’ve found my new favorite way to watch a game.  Really gives you an idea of what's happening.    You can see play design, who’s out of position, who missed a block, who fell down, even who’s pickin their nose or scratchin their butt. All 22 on the field so you miss nothing.   I especially like to see the blocking bubbles grow or collapse on the line.   I just cant say how much i’m gaining from this.  Each play is run twice...once from sideline (all 22), then from endzone (all 22).  Great to see the plays develop, or a defender fly across the field to a tackle.   No sound, so i will still watch normally first (or radio sometimes for drama), but if anyone never checked it out..... you must!  I cant believe i waited this long.  I have such a better idea of what we’re trying to do and who looks good or bad on EVERY play.   Also, i feel better about last week after watching for some odd reason.  I kept finding myself saying “oh, thats why that happened.”   The normal perspective is such a focused frame , usually on the ball.  We’re missing all the little battles going on in the periphery.
    • Well the misconception was the Jags were going to tank this season. No one told them that.  Your sky is falling opinion is way too pre mature. 
    • My questions are can he find the crack and what will he do mean the crack ain’t there.  Wisconsin doesn’t do cracks, they block chasms against the cornfield circuit.
    • Many die hard colt fans are sugar coating this loss as they want to believe so hard that this was a fluke or lol actually believing the Jags are a good team!  After the Jags just unloaded ALL their probowl talent, you think the roster is loaded?  If their loaded, what do you call this colts roster?  I think the Colts overlooked their opponent even know they haven't won there since a grip.
  • Members

• funktacious2

funktacious2 842

• Aces101

Aces101 122