Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where's Wald(o)en?

lollygagger8

A good point, I understand it's most unlikely to find two (or one even) players who would be good enough to chop and change like that but we can dream right. It's why I'm holding out Werner can build on his base to be at least solid and hopefully spectacular.

I'm still naive on the X's and O's, especially on D so 95% of what I say will be *ic, so thank you for correcting me. That's a non sarcastic thank you by the way! I appreciate the time toy put into your posts on here, even if others don't.

I appreciate the kind words.

If Werner develops into a real threat over the course of this season, he'll make a good tandem with Mathis. I'm hopeful that our "pressure by committee" approach continues to work, but I would like to have another game breaker who forces the action. That's not Walden, and never will be. But Werner could be that kind of weapon.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cringe at dorks who have 3000+ posts on an internet forum.

Very sad.

So you've rolled into this one, accused people of not understanding something without showing any understanding of your own instead just tossing insults left right and centre.

Compare this with some of the excellent posts breaking down the D, and the constructive debate about Walden and tell me who do you think looks the "Dork" here?

You also hate knowledge.

haha don't worry I'm secure enough to not feel bad about having a cell phone.

I'd like to continue this back and forth with you, but i'm too busy:

A)  Being elated over that 37-3 pounding we just dropped on Jax

and

B)  Laughing uproariously while watching replay after replay of that scrub Matt Schaub handing the game to Seattle with his 3rd pick six in 3 weeks.

I'd like to continue this back and forth with you, but i'm too busy:

A) Being elated over that 37-3 pounding we just dropped on Jax

and

B) Laughing uproariously while watching replay after replay of that scrub Matt Schaub handing the game to Seattle with his 3rd pick six in 3 weeks.

lmao

Too busy to post. Posts.