Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• i always liked Walker, PFF had him rated as one of the worst MLB in the league for most of the season though if i remember correctly, maybe someone can clarify this.
    • Tyler Huntley(QB, Utah) is nice dual threat QB. I think I like him more than some of the high profile QBs in this draft. 
    • Ditto, totally agree.
    • should have moved on from AV a year ago they waited too long and there were not many options in the middle of the season 
    • This is a very uninformed post.     Regarding AV.  They brought in kickers two different times for an open competition and AV out kicked them.  And people forget he AV started off rough, they brought in kickers, AV outkicked them and then played well over the next few games, then he struggled again and they brought in kickers again and AV outkicked them, then when he struggled again the kicker they wanted became available and they signed him and put AV on IR.  Not really much more a team can do with competition.   Regarding JB.  If you cannot answer these questions then you do not know if there was competition or not.  How did all the QBs do in the game plan tests every week?  How did all the other QBs do in the film room?  Did they ask good questions, did they see the correct things?  Were they able to pick out coverage schemes and anticipate where the opposing player would be before the snap?  Even things like did they follow the team diet all goes into evaluating a player during the season.  Like I said, if you can't answer those questions then any comments about preaching competition but not following through are coming from a position of ignorance.
  • Members