Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8 teams fighting for 6 spots

I know its early but I was looking at things today and I think there are only 8 teams that a playoff contenders on the AFC

Colts

Texans

Bengals

Ravens

Pats

Dolphins

Broncos

Chiefs

2 from each division

I know the Jets and Titians are 2-1 but I just don't see them are true threats

Who would you add or take off the list?

I would add in Tennessee. I think they are better than most people give them credit for. Honestly though I think the texans are going to have a down season. I'm also tempted to scratch baltimore. I think they are going to have a very up and down season. They beat the Browns and the texans which, as I said, I think are overrated.

I know its early but I was looking at things today and I think there are only 8 teams that a playoff contenders on the AFC

Colts

Texans

Bengals

Ravens

Pats

Dolphins

Broncos

Chiefs

2 from each division

I would add Tennessee. They almost beat Houston at their place. I think it will be a real shoot-out between three teams in that division and whoever has the best division record may be the winner. I don't think all of these teams are going to go 2-0 against Jacksonville. I think it will be close. The Chiefs are for real, they have a very good QB and a great coach.

Edited by Superman

The Chargers are another team that I don't think we can quite remove from the discussion. I know they are 1-2 but they really could be sitting at 3-0

I agree with you and I could see them getting better and better. They will be tough to play there.

Edited by Superman

Colts

Texans

Bengals

Ravens

Pats

Dolphins

Broncos

Chiefs

2 from each division

i hope Kravitz is wrong about the Dolphins game coming back to bite us.

I think all we need to focus on is winning the division.  Win the division and you get a guaranteed spot in the playoffs.  And I really think we have a good chance to win the division this year, despite a strong Houston team and a Titans team that is much better than last year