Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just Wanted To Say

Go Colts! and hears a laugh in the face of ALL the people, news casters, tv personalities and absolutely everybody else who didn't believe the colts could "compare" to the 49ers. and especially to the woman on the Colts pre-game show who admitted she likes the colts but that she "had the 49ers in this one"..........BY TWO TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!   IN YO FACE! lmao

I think more credit should go to Grigs for bringing all those guys in.  I wasn't really sold on Grigs after last year.  Sure, he had a great draft, but it was just one year.  But given the moves he has made this year, he is showing everyone that last year wasn't a fluke and Irsay made the right decision in bringing him to Indy.  For example, I wasn't really sold on the Bradshaw deal, but he has been playing some really good football.  Keep it up, Grigs!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I fail to understand why Alex Leatherwood is not been talked about more as the LT.  IMO, he is the obvious choice for our pick at 21.  A perfect match of need and value, IMO.   A couple of other thoughts.    Radunz has short arms and smallish hands for a LT, and at just over 300 pounds, he would seem to be physically overmatched against NFL talent.  He may have the technique and tenacity, but I would rather start with a guy who wasn't physically challenged.   As a pure pocket passer, Mac Jones is too short at 6.2.5...only 5/8 inch taller than the "short" Jake Fromme from last year, and he's noticeably skinnier.  Pass.  Too bad, I liked him, but the measurables just aren't there. 
    • If this is true, as well as the idea that Ballard helped to push Rivers out, then there is some careful study of the salary cap issue going on and Ballard not wanting to overspend.  Not that you don't keep an eye on the wallet anyway, but these two moves, if true, free up space to assume a big existing contract like a Stafford, Wentz, or even Ryan; or to go get a player like Allen Robinson or Godwin.
    • That's because Adams was mad from the play before and probably chirped at Rodgers. It was still a good pass for Adams, he just didnt get his feet down..and he couldve. Lazard was wide open tho.
    • His list last year was reasonably close on where players were drafted.   A good place to start knowing these names.  Thanks!   Ballard has targeted many players that perform well in the senior bowl; I expect it to be even more important this year considering there will be no combine.  
    • I have to imagine that the Colts’ offer and TY’s asking price simply don’t meet.  It happens all the time with vets.
  • Members

• Breeze

Breeze 108

• DougDew

DougDew 2,270

• Stoney

Stoney 67

• dew5150

dew5150 110

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,063

• JackOLantin