Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just Wanted To Say

Go Colts! and hears a laugh in the face of ALL the people, news casters, tv personalities and absolutely everybody else who didn't believe the colts could "compare" to the 49ers. and especially to the woman on the Colts pre-game show who admitted she likes the colts but that she "had the 49ers in this one"..........BY TWO TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!   IN YO FACE! lmao

I think more credit should go to Grigs for bringing all those guys in.  I wasn't really sold on Grigs after last year.  Sure, he had a great draft, but it was just one year.  But given the moves he has made this year, he is showing everyone that last year wasn't a fluke and Irsay made the right decision in bringing him to Indy.  For example, I wasn't really sold on the Bradshaw deal, but he has been playing some really good football.  Keep it up, Grigs!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good post...   and that was before your very kind words there at the end.   That was most unexpected and very generous.  Appreciate them very much.    Another way Brady helped them, is that for most of his career, he took deep discounts on his contract.   I believe he re-did his deals a number of times.   He might’ve saved NE (guessing here) 50-100 million over his career.  That money got re-invested into the team.  You can build quite a roster when you don’t have to pay your franchise QB top dollar.    Thanks again.   Hope you enjoy the website.   
    • @twfish You are still on the clock for the Packers.   Then @WarGhost21 will be on for the Chiefs.   After that, this 2021 Gavin Mock Draft will wrap up with @John Hammonds for the SB Champs. 
    • Yes. They did have the most opt-outs. I think most of them are coming back this year which will help if Bill decides to keep them or release them. Many of them are older and are on big contracts so it will be interesting to see what they do.   Brady always gave him the luxury of building a middle class team because he could elevate the talent. It will be much more difficult now without the QB. Perhaps some of our Pats posters could shed light on what they will do at QB. I saw they were not in on Wentz at all and they are not in on Watson or Wilson either so I wonder if they are thinking Cam again?  The QB is what did them in the most last year. Cam just didn't have it at all.    BTW, I have been meaning to tell you for some time that I really enjoy your posts a lot. I don't post a ton up here but I do read the site most days and I always enjoy your takes. You really put a lot of thought and solid reasoning behind your points. I enjoy that. 
    • I don’t know why you felt the need to go there, but you did.   This is several bridges too far from reality.   Good luck selling this to anyone.    Astonishing.   
    • Part of the reason the Pats roster looked so thin, isn’t just because they let Brady go.   8 players, including key staters like LB Dont’a Hightower, S Patrick Chung, OT Marcus Cannon and WR Marqise Lee all sat out last year due to Covid.    I believe New England list more players sitting out than any other team. 
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,435

• Colts1324

Colts1324 395

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,324

• BProland85

BProland85 1,386

• Shive

Shive 1,966

Moderators