Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

something interesting about playing the jags.

Stephen

And they play the 49ers the week after so I hope the 49ers have their act together before then.

without aldon smit for a while they might not be able to beat Texans. Seahawks could be interesting match up for Texans. We get to see how well Texans rebound from a loss.

very interesting.. since the colts and jags play almost all the same opponents this season.

I  just found it interesting that we face a team the seahawks blew out two weeks in a row. Seahawks mde the blue print for how to beat the niners and hopefully we dominate the jags the way they did as well.

I don't expect a blowout of our own because were going from California to Florida but we seriously need a win.

They normally play us tough for the most part.  Plus, I'm sure they don't want to be embarrassed two weeks in a row (or is it three?).

I don't care if we win by one - I just want a win and no serious injuries.

I  just found it interesting that we face a team the seahawks blew out two weeks in a row. Seahawks mde the blue print for how to beat the niners and hopefully we dominate the jags the way they did as well.

even if the seahawks made a blueprint for beating the 9'ers, i think beating the jags is as easy as 1-2-3 this year..

i know, it's "any given sunday" in nfl, but i think it doesn't apply to the jags  :)

I would not underestimate the Jags but after watching the game against the Seahawks on replay they are thin at the skill positions ( no Blackmon or Lewis) and MJD has a bad ankle and frankly he looks "used up". I don't think MJD is what he once was. I hope the Colts will continue this trend to play the running game and become better at it even if it make the game closer in score than it would be if Andrew threw it against the hapless Jags.

Everybody said the Colts had zero chance against the niners...we should not be so cocky vs. the jags.

I agree, my post wasn't sarcasm, you gotta think that those teams with a goose-egg in the win column, assuming the team has any team dignity, will only get hungrier & hungrier for that elusive W...

The Jags will eventually win one or two...

Hope the Colts bring their A-game, two coast to coast road games isn' tan easy task...

Guest TeamLoloJones

I agree, my post wasn't sarcasm, you gotta think that those teams with a goose-egg in the win column, assuming the team has any team dignity, will only get hungrier & hungrier for that elusive W...

The Jags will eventually win one or two...

Hope the Colts bring their A-game, two coast to coast road games isn' tan easy task...

Sorry...I didn't think your comment was sarcastic...I was agreeing with you about not overlooking a winless team.