Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will this board ever be happy?

coltsfanmilyman

I was checking out the 49'ers forum. There's a million threads just like the Colts forum after a loss, so and so sucks, change this, blah blah. lol. But you'll have that.

One thing that I noticed if that they refer to bad players as scrubs and all the good players as they have swagger. LOL. I didn't think anyone used those terms anymore. Maybe middle schoolers. :yay:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that even after such a dominate game today people are still trying to nit-pick at EVERYTHING!  If its not Pep's playcalling, its Walden being over-paid and letting Gore loose, to Irsay and his tweeting.  

Can we come together as colts fans and realize that this team was awesome today!  The players seemed really happy with the win as well as the coaching staff, so shouldn't that be a sign to you negative naysayers that its okay to be just a little bit happy?

I know the game wasn't perfect and we left points on the board (cough cough AV) but WHO CARES, WE WON.

I figured the board would be excited but all i'm seeing is what didn't happen, what about what did happen

We are 2-1 and tied for 1st in the division.

You mistake critical analysis and exchange of opinions as unhappiness

WE do what we always do..

WE aren't unhappy necessarily after losses.

Please don't ask us to limit what we can say.

A simple request for this topic, if your going to post something in this thread, would you please make it positive?  Then after all the positives, lets look at the few negatives and I mean few

I like the Colts. I find them very entertaining at this stage of their build. They are fun to watch. My view is an objective one. I also think they are better than the Jets and Bills that's why I said they'd most likey finish ahead of them if they were an AFC East team.

I'm failing to see how you thinking we are fun is combating you downplaying the Niners despite you touting how much better they were than us. Yet once we win, your running backwards as fast as you can.

And you said "MIGHT" emphasizing that it would be quite a tight competition, but at this stage those two teams don't stack up to us.

It seems to me that even after such a dominate game today people are still trying to nit-pick at EVERYTHING!  If its not Pep's playcalling, its Walden being over-paid and letting Gore loose, to Irsay and his tweeting.  

Can we come together as colts fans and realize that this team was awesome today!  The players seemed really happy with the win as well as the coaching staff, so shouldn't that be a sign to you negative naysayers that its okay to be just a little bit happy?

I know the game wasn't perfect and we left points on the board (cough cough AV) but WHO CARES, WE WON.

I figured the board would be excited but all i'm seeing is what didn't happen, what about what did happen

We are 2-1 and tied for 1st in the division.  

GO COLTS

A simple request for this topic, if your going to post something in this thread, would you please make it positive?  Then after all the positives, lets look at the few negatives and I mean few

Well acually to me it was the most complete good team play I've seen in years out of any team except maybe we should of scored close to 40 but hey I'm happy.

I'm failing to see how you thinking we are fun is combating you downplaying the Niners despite you touting how much better they were than us. Yet once we win, your running backwards as fast as you can.

And you said "MIGHT" emphasizing that it would be quite a tight competition, but at this stage those two teams don't stack up to us.

I was wrong. The 49'ers aren't very good. Sue me. We agree that the Colts are better than the Jets and Bills.

I was wrong. The 49'ers aren't very good. Sue me. We agree that the Colts are better than the Jets and Bills.

Lol that's the funny part. They weren't bad until we won. Same team you graded out to kill us, but once we won. You bet your butt they're the Jacksonville Jaguars.

What's so hard to understand? Yes the Colts game exposed them. Do you disagree?

Yes lol. Absolutely I disagree. The Colts exposed nothing. We were just the better team yesterday. Though I've clarified that stance previously.

There's nothing I don't understand I just think its hilarious that's all :).

Seattle beats them down and you had them as a juggernaut ready to murder us still. But Colts win. Trash. Overrated. Exposed.

Yes lol. Absolutely I disagree. The Colts exposed nothing. We were just the better team yesterday. Though I've clarified that stance previously.

There's nothing I don't understand I just think its hilarious that's all :).

Seattle beats them down and you had them as a juggernaut ready to murder us still. But Colts win. Trash. Overrated. Exposed.

It's not a knock on the Colts. So you don't think the 49'ers were overrated? Any team can be beaten by another team on an off day but when it happens twice in a row especially the second time at home in a game they should have been up for yes they are exposed and the Colts are the team that drove the point home. Good for the Colts. It was impressive. I'm saying 49'ers of 2013 are not special in any way. Now the 2013 Colts have a shot at being very good. I'm agreeing with you guys.  

It's not a knock on the Colts. So you don't think the 49'ers were overrated?

How many times are you going to ask me that lol?

Look at my other two responses.

It is absolutely a knock on the Colts. That somehow getting beat by us means a team isn't actually all that good. As if we couldn't beat a truly great team, and any great team we beat will be instantly downgraded lmao.

I've adopted this cautiously optimistic approach.  began in FA just before the draft.  with each game W, and noted improvements, It is slightly less and less cautious.  We know we have to get better, if for no other reason than the other contending organizations will, and if you want to compete, you must as well. As we all get used to this change from fast/finesse team to strong/power, we'll also get used to a different game dynamic than before.  You have to admit, there might have been some concern about whether we could outplay a SB contender using their own game plan on their turf.  But the good folks here that predict victory with a realistic persuasion gets me on board by game day every time.  

Then after the game, I determine where we looked weak, then scour posts from folks if they agree and on how/when/why those are getting fixed.  Then I look for the victory predictors again. Like one (or maybe more) of their posts , watch game cheering the Colts on!  Rinse... repeat.

How many times are you going to ask me that lol?

Look at my other two responses.

It is absolutely a knock on the Colts. That somehow getting beat by us means a team isn't actually all that good. As if we couldn't beat a truly great team, and any great team we beat will be instantly downgraded lmao.

I never said that but I would say the same thing if any other good team beat them badly for the second time in a row. Easy sunshine. The Colts are good.