Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

jerrell freeman...

Wow. He had a great year last year, but he really is a difference maker in our linebacking unit. Nice job by Grigson finding him.

8 tackles, sack, FF plus he got a lot of pressure on Kap.

we really need a good guy next to him

conner is our best ilber after freeman.  i have no idea why he didnt start but the coaches better not make that mistake again. 

conner is our best ilber after freeman.  i have no idea why he didnt start but the coaches better not make that mistake again. 

agreed. i didn't see conner in the game that much. does anyone know how many plays he played?

Freeman is dynamite.  He continues to improve with a strengthening supporting cast.

Speaking of cast... what is wrong with Angerer now?  We just need to put him in a body cast and suspend it in bio-gel or something.  I like him when he plays, but dude is always injured

agreed. i didn't see conner in the game that much. does anyone know how many plays he played?

i just re-watched the game. conner played 16 plays (almost all at the end) and had 4 tackles and a fumble recovery. all his time was on obvious passing downs. i don't think it had anything to do with a injury. i don't know what they see in sheppard.

Hope the Grigson era isn't like the Polian era..

Build a LB up to his full potential.. And let him walk.

This is exactly what i have been thinking about. This is a LB worth keeping.

By the way this is my first post and I have to say I really enjoy all knowledge about the Colts on here. In the part of Florida that I live in all you hear about is FSU and the Florida Gators. I need me some Colts talk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That Walker was so bad in coverage they had to get him off the roster.  The question is why are we so bad in coverage? Exit Walker.  And, Ya-Sin will never have the speed so i believe he is not in great shape to be on the roster past this season. My crystal ball. Could he become a safety?  
    • I live in Massachusetts and even here the people i talk to are excited for it.
    • You have to NOT Believe in getting better, and try as i might i can't get the Bracket comparison. Bracket became pretty decent against the run but his height/length was a weakness dropping in coverage.  Oke seems the opposite. As of today.  Some think he has a brain and that experience should benefit him in all areas of his game. This should be a really good learning year for him.
    • Positions that are clear (real and perceived) QB1, X-WR, RB1, APB, RT, RG, C, LG, 3T, NT, CB1 (Rhodes), NB (Moore), WILL, TE1 and TE2.   The rest, have some element of fog (real or perceived) IMO.   Offense QB2 - If Eason is clearly #2, not sure whey we waste a draft pick on another QB. I didn't get it then, and not now lol. Z - Hilton his aging. Pretty clear the plan when drafting Campbell was that he would gradually work outside. Slot - PC is the obvious guy if healthy, but if he is healthy, and they start moving him outside, we still have questions.  LT - Fisher is clear if he returns to form. If not, a lot of fog. TE3 - Granson is a wildcard but assuming they want to use him as a move-slot-TE like they tried to use Burton. Not really a true TE   Defense L and RDE - time share here. There are several rotations I can see here, and likely won't be set early. MIKE - Oke is the clear leader, but there will be a lot of eyes on his run D. A time share here would not shock me. SAM - we don't use it a lot, so who knows. I could even see Oke playing SAM and Franklin handling MIKE on those SAM downs. LB Depth - who knows. Will we ever see Speed emerge? CB2 and CB Detph - RYS vs Carrie vs Tell vs Rogers. Nothing would surprise me. FS - Blackmon needs to take a big step forward in deep coverage. If not, I could see a rotation here. SS - Willis is very solid, but I could see him getting pushed by Shawn Davis.  
  • Members

• rock8591

rock8591 565

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 11,139

• Smonroe

Smonroe 2,622

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 361

• csmopar

csmopar 7,792

• w87r