Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

jerrell freeman...

BronxColtNYC

Wow. He had a great year last year, but he really is a difference maker in our linebacking unit. Nice job by Grigson finding him.

8 tackles, sack, FF plus he got a lot of pressure on Kap.

we really need a good guy next to him

conner is our best ilber after freeman.  i have no idea why he didnt start but the coaches better not make that mistake again. 

Freeman is dynamite.  He continues to improve with a strengthening supporting cast.

Speaking of cast... what is wrong with Angerer now?  We just need to put him in a body cast and suspend it in bio-gel or something.  I like him when he plays, but dude is always injured

we really need a good guy next to him

conner is our best ilber after freeman.  i have no idea why he didnt start but the coaches better not make that mistake again. 

agreed. i didn't see conner in the game that much. does anyone know how many plays he played?

i just re-watched the game. conner played 16 plays (almost all at the end) and had 4 tackles and a fumble recovery. all his time was on obvious passing downs. i don't think it had anything to do with a injury. i don't know what they see in sheppard.

Hope the Grigson era isn't like the Polian era..

Build a LB up to his full potential.. And let him walk.

This is exactly what i have been thinking about. This is a LB worth keeping.

By the way this is my first post and I have to say I really enjoy all knowledge about the Colts on here. In the part of Florida that I live in all you hear about is FSU and the Florida Gators. I need me some Colts talk.