Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Props to the O-line today

tfunky14

It's sad when we seem to do better with McGlynn at C. Just like it always seemed we did better with Shipley at C.

Funny how McGlynn is so bad and everyone hates him but the dude is ALWAYS there when you need a body. He's like my beat up $500 truck that just won't die

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Imagine how much better the colts would do if the Redzone was part of the Endzone?
    • People are not panicking about wentz …. It’s about how the defense went from number 2 against the run to bottom 5 in a year . The defense went backwards and so did the running game and offensive line . Rivers was a game manager last year only putting up 24 touchdowns to 12 picks . We won games by running the ball and defense . 
    • Any team that has the position group that it has invested super heavily into (OL) that has as many injury issues as we do to that group, is going to struggle mightily.  If you have the leagues best WR group with health equivalent to our OLs this early season, your passing game is going to look like garbage.  Now, the coaching is doing nothing to help us out.  As for the GM.... This team had to be turned completely over.  There are something like 3-5 guys still in the LEAGUE from the roster he inherited.... It's easier to replace total losers with competent guys, than it is to upgrade from competent to high end or all star....  We're still likely headed the right direction.     This season is likely not our year.  Sucks, but it looks like it.     Changes likely need to be made.... I expect we'll see turnover in the position coach and possibly coordinators positions.... (Eberflus) unless it continues to just go completely pear shaped.... Then Reich might be at risk.     I can't imagine Irsay will be very happy if we have a total crap season, and his staff surrenders a first round pick in exchange for a seven win or worse season.
    • I made a thread not too long ago comparing Polians actual first years as a GM and he didn't reach a SB for over 9 years if I remember correctly. 
    • For several seasons now, other teams already know about our player’s strengths and weaknesses. I would bet that other coaches know what coach Reich’s next decision will be. Since Mr. Wentz started, even we knew he would not be stable and unable to scramble to make incredible plays like other healthy QB do. It’s like a pack of wolves going after the wounded prey…Ooo, sorry Mr Wentz, you are our wounded prey. I agree with a lot of other posts but your attempts at victories are an up hill battle, and more importantly, your health. Coaches bench their injured QBs(RG3) and some QBs quit(we know who that is), right. I respect your desire to be our leader but if you put your foot down( gently so you don’t re injure it) and tell coach, “ I need to rehab it better and I will let you know when I am ready,”…we all will understand. Other teams can predict Reich, you, and the position you are in for the next play. You still have 3 more years to get back to the Big Game. Predictability, that’s my prediction for the next game, and the next, and so on! Go, Colts!  
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 778

• csmopar

csmopar 8,148

• luv_pony_express

luv_pony_express 840

• Moe

Moe 81

• iuswingman

iuswingman 64

• IinD