Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I told YOU

I was one of the people saying that we won't win this game.  I still think we went against huge odds today and beat a great niners team that will make a deep playoff run.  I'm not quite sure how, but our defense played amazing in the second half as we didn't let them score.  Our offense had control of the tempo.  Great play calling and execution, through and through.

Now that we beat the defending NFC champs, I expect a whole lot more from our incredibly resilient group of guys.  I always love beating teams with fair weather fans.  Not sure if you paid attention to the seats with less than 10 to go in the game, there was hardly anyone there.

Dinner is served

1735916458_1240605367_eating_crow_answer

I'll gladly dine on that!    A little salt and pepper and maybe some garlic seasoning!

I didn't think we'd win today......   always glad to be wrong when I don't think my favorite team will win....    Always!!

Wonder if our friend who said a week ago that we got rid of the wrong coach and should've let Pagano go will also man-up and admit he's wrong....?

But, I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen!!

Go Colts!!

I'll gladly dine on that!    A little salt and pepper and maybe some garlic seasoning!

I didn't think we'd win today......   always glad to be wrong when I don't think my favorite team will win....    Always!!

Wonder if our friend who said a week ago that we got rid of the wrong coach and should've let Pagano go will also man-up and admit he's wrong....?

But, I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen!!

Go Colts!!

NOBODY seriously expected INDY to win today.    Many, like me thought it was possible.    To just outright say "indy will win, they are simply better"     Would have been just talk.

The bottom line is ...   The Colts were VERY IMPRESSIVE today.      Us fans have not seen "this" team up until today.

When T Pryor and Ryan Tannehill burn your D up one is not so giddy about going to SF AFTER THEY GOT BLOWN OUT.

Chill out all you geniuses.          It's the NFL...  

I will talk this squad up to NO END if they go to JAX and BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER....    But for some reason...    I think this might be close....  er ..  than MANY think.

I will talk this squad up to NO END if they go to JAX and BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER....    But for some reason...    I think this might be close....  er ..  than MANY think.

Yep.  JAX always plays tough against us.  In addition, it seems like every year we play them when our confidence is riding high and people are want to give us the easy victory.  Then it's a struggle and those people are all, "WTH?!  I thought we were better than this!" 

Happens every year.  That said, JAX is in TROUBLE right now.  Hard to not dream of a great victory.

Must Temper Expectations!

I was full of hope. I really thought it would be a close game. 3 points  our way due to the familiarity the coaching staffs had with each other.  My wife predicted 2 days ago we would win by 16 and I laughed at her. But I NEVER bet against the colts.   We needed this game for confidence reasons after losing to an average team at best last week. 10-3 the rest of the regular season.   The worst part of eating crow is when it's to your wife. :thmup:

I was full of hope. I really thought it would be a close game. 3 points  our way due to the familiarity the coaching staffs had with each other.  My wife predicted 2 days ago we would win by 16 and I laughed at her. But I NEVER bet against the colts.   We needed this game for confidence reasons after losing to an average team at best last week. 10-3 the rest of the regular season.   The worst part of eating crow is when it's to your wife. :thmup:

not so sure the Dolphins arent pretty good.

not so sure the Dolphins arent pretty good.

Are you always so Negative? The dolphins are 3-0 and have beaten Atlanta, You need to learn how to give credit where credit is due... They may not end up the season in the play-offs but as of right now they are good, and eat some Humble pie will ya!

I was one of the people saying that we won't win this game.  I still think we went against huge odds today and beat a great niners team that will make a deep playoff run.  I'm not quite sure how, but our defense played amazing in the second half as we didn't let them score.  Our offense had control of the tempo.  Great play calling and execution, through and through.

Now that we beat the defending NFC champs, I expect a whole lot more from our incredibly resilient group of guys.  I always love beating teams with fair weather fans.  Not sure if you paid attention to the seats with less than 10 to go in the game, there was hardly anyone there.

I did notice quite a few blue jerseys in the stands at Candlestick. 

A message was definitely sent - these are no longer Peyton's Colts - in style or in attitude.  We are achieving balance on offense and playing solid D.  A fact lost in all this is that through 3 games, we've forced 5 turnovers and have only committed one and our discipline is showing as we've only been penalized 7 times so far this season.  Most of the forum complainers fail to realize that we are a very well-coached team.

Before the season, I had us at 2-1 at this point...it's just that the Phins and 49ers games were swapped.  Now we have an important divisional matchup on the road against the Jags.  Take care of business and we'll be 3-1 through the season's 1st quarter.