Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson to get 10-15 carries per ESPN

BronxColtNYC

He did a much better job the first game then the second. I think our defense is more of a problem than our offense. I just think we are so used to that being the case.

Oh there is not doubt about it, our defense has been the real problem (more like our defensive play calling) and discipline

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not that it really matters but the defense actually held the Bucs to a field goal after that Hines fumble. They kept the team in the game with that series. That was the series where Leonard tipped a pass otherwise I think they would have called Rock for PI. Then on the next play Buckner tipped another pass.
    • U will never run the table with this defense. The Pats, Cardinals, Raiders. Good luck. Yesterday was it.
    • I said it in the Frank vs Nagy thread, it is day and night, Frank's offensive efficiency vs Nagy's. Frank did not ride the coattails of Doug Pederson, that speculation has been shut and closed with his production with Luck, Rivers and Wentz. Frank has proven himself on the offensive side everywhere he has gone. The W-L is more a reflection on the defensive metrics falling short far more often than the offensive metrics under Frank's tenure, most of which has been orchestrated and chosen by Ballard, starting with Eberflus.   To me, Ballard has to separate himself from Eberflus and see if the talent chosen can be maximized by someone else at DC. I would like to see how Jim Schwartz would do coaching our D. The guy I would also like to look at is Jerod Mayo with the Patriots who also serves as a co-defensive coordinator with Belichick, unless Belichick promotes him to DC, and we don't want to relive the McDaniels fiasco again, do we?  
    • well....I wouldn't say that.  believe me or dont, but I was sitting here just waiting for a turnover on that drive.  I was screaming at the tv to try a rushing attempt and I honestly believe that if they had tried to run even just once or twice on that drive, the tampa pass rush wouldn't have been able to tee off on Wentz the way they did and that strip sack likely never happens. obviously there's no way to prove this but it is my honest belief.   and I think we should all be able to agree that strip sack was the huge turning point in the game.  the entire team was deflated after that and the momentum the colts had gained was absolutely gone at that point.
    • Yeah that is another thing nobody is factoring in, Wentz probably audible to a lot of passes because the Bucs were stacking to stop the run. At that point it is out of Frank's hands. None of us really know how much leeway Wentz has?
  • Members

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 1,964

• chad72

chad72 8,698

• Catloaf

Catloaf 210

• Trace Pyott

Trace Pyott 231

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 25,142

• dew5150