Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ 49ers Game Day Thread

Run Defense was TERRIBLE on that drive!  Horrendous.  Need to fix that stuff FAST!

49ers o-line playing like they are mad from last week and on a mission to prove something.  Colts need to adjust.  It's cuts that is killing them which means Colts could probably be a little more disciplined. 

Run Defense was TERRIBLE on that drive! Horrendous. Need to fix that stuff FAST!

I just think missing our tackling machine in Landry was a huge enough blow. Going to be tough on our D all day.

I just think missing our tackling machine in Landry was a huge enough blow. Going to be tough on our D all day.

We've got their receivers covered like gloves.  It won't matter much with run defense like that. We've got to come up with an answer real quick.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For some reason, I completely forgot about that part. Good call. So yea, definitely less plausible of a situation.
    • There was no supplemental draft and won’t be for 2020.     https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-will-not-hold-supplemental-draft-in-2020
    • I mean.... isn't the obvious answer Rivers? I know he has been a bit of an iron man his whole career, but at this point he certainly isn't getting any younger, and lets be real, the alternatives to Rivers are not ideal at this point in time. We know what Jacoby has to offer, and it is about 8-8.... Eason straight up isn't ready. Do we really trust Chad *Swag* Kelly to take us to the playoffs and potentially win a SB? All previous posts have made great arguments about TY, Turray, Campbell, etc etc etc.... but there are other players at those positions who can potentially step up and fill in those spots. We are pretty much all in on Rivers if we are going to have a successful season.
    • It's an imaginary situation. An IF situation. Surely you can transpose times with the two QBs, I'm not asking you to picture Mahomes playing in the Bart Starr era.   I'm saying if Patrick Mahomes started off.....nevermind. It doesn't matter. Lets just say Mahomes is great and as a neutral, I'm glad a young QB with superb potential got drafted by an organization that knew exactly what to do with him.
    • I have seen a number of NFL media people talk about Campbell.... not in a glowing sense, but when they mention the Colts offense, they list him off as one of the weapons at Rivers' disposal. I think at some point i've seen it on Good Morning Football and also on the Around the NFL Podcast. Gregg Rosenthal is plugged in on him a bit. Again, no one is predicting he is going to come out and take over the league or anything, but they are talking about him as one of Rivers' weapons.
  • Members

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 3,173

• ColtsSouljah

ColtsSouljah 487

• Nadine

Nadine 9,836

Administrators
    • Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 606

• twfish

twfish 2,108