Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers Game Day Thread

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uggh, haters. The guy has had a few days to get ready for this game... and will get better after a little more time. I think he has looked mighty good out there considering.

Yeah I think he's looked good overall, he probably doesn't even really know the playbook and he's made some outstanding blocks. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Since FA didn't pan out for WR (like I had hoped)...I think it's definitely a bigger draft priority than we think (especially with the idea that the Colts are drafting not only for next season, but for the future). Look at context:   - Pitt had a good rookie season, but he has not emerged as a WR1 yet - Hilton is on a one-year deal and probably won't be back next year - Pascal is on a one-year tender and will be an UFA next offseason - Campbell has been hurt for two years and has not proven to be reliable - Patmon, Harris, etc. are unproven depth   If they like a WR in this draft...they should definitely take him.   But I also agree about TE. It's a huge need:   - Doyle is likely going to retire after this year - MAC will be an UFA and is more of a TE2 - I can't even name the rest of the depth chart   Not only do I think they will draft a TE...they might not draft two. But the most likely situation will be that they draft a TE and then get Ertz from PHI.
    • No one wins the season in March or during the draft. In this age of instant gratification, we want to evaluate everything NOW. Many young players have make or break years. There will ALWAYS be question marks for any team going into a season. That is why it is short sighted to draft for now and not think a few years down the road. So, spot on, @Four2itus   One thing I can guarantee is that our cupboard of roster talent will be filled by the time the first game of the season is played. How and when, we just have to wait and see, trusting in Ballard.  
    • He could, but I've seen him go more around the 2nd round. He had a terrible RAS score and I'd be surprised if he appealed himself to the Jags with that at 25. Believe me, I don't want Mayfield. If he goes at 25 and we trade down from 21, that's who I hope goes at that spot. I just don't see any team interested in him that early. I see him more as a 2nd rounder. He hurt his stock a bit. The only thing that does make sense is he's a RT and can play G. He can also be used as a LT as well though. Want it to be him, don't think it is.
    • From my research and knowledge, it seems that Fields has nearly grown out of his epilepsy, and it has never affected his football play. If a team holds something that will more than likely never affect him in the NFL, then they must have sneakily signed Grigson or O'Brien to GM because those are the only GMs stupid enough to do something like that. Don't read into it too much!
    • 33 years since they had a top 5 draft pick.   That is amazing.  I'm guessing that is the longest of any NBA team.   I know, I quoted myself.  
  • Members

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 454

• Vader

Vader 2

Rookie
    • WarGhost21

WarGhost21 978

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• Trace Pyott

Trace Pyott 229