Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers Game Day Thread

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uggh, haters. The guy has had a few days to get ready for this game... and will get better after a little more time. I think he has looked mighty good out there considering.

Yeah I think he's looked good overall, he probably doesn't even really know the playbook and he's made some outstanding blocks. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Did just a quick 4 rounder since I really don't know a lot of the lower round players.     I think we would all take this    21. Kwity Paye EDGE Michigan 54. Teven Jenkins OT Oklahoma State 127. Paulson Adebo CB Stanford
    • We are talking past each other.  Let me explain to you what you're missing.   JJ Watt has an opinion about Easterby and the Org in general apparently, and because of that opinion, he supports Watson's desire to leave the Org.   Why would Watt's opinion about why Watson should leave matter to an owner who is going to potentially trade for Watson?   I would think the owner would care about knowing Watson's opinion as to why he wants a trade, not everybody else's opinion about why.  Watson has expressed that clearly.  The articles say nothing bout Easterby.  And in a September news release, Watson specifically mentioned JE and McNair in a thank you tweet.  Very classy.   So why bring up other peoples opinion about why Watson should seek a trade? Its not relevant to Watson's reasons.   I'm sincerely confused.   The only thing I can think of, is that you are looking at offhand comments made in the past, and based on those comment, you are concluding that HOU didn't interview EB because he is black.  Thereby choosing to ignore 15 years of data showing compliance with the Rooney Rule.  If you believe that Watson is talking about race, then you would have to believe that he made the same conclusion about why HOU did not interview EB, because he is black.   Do you know there could be other reasons, right?  
    • I was exited about this draft.  PFF not so much.  Quality over quantity with this one.  
    • There IS another possibility. Let’s say your scenario plays out just as suggested:  the Colts draft a LT who isn’t quite ready ( 2nd rounder ); Tevi opens the season as the starter; BUT, Tevi proves to be a turnstile. What to do? Big Q to the rescue. In a pinch, why not? You do it until your rookie is ready for the full time job and fill in at LG with one of the backups like Pinter. The opposition to moving Q to LT is far less convincing if Plan A has bombed. 
    • That is why he wants to leave, you are making it about something else.  You are the one out in left field here   The coaching situation is one small part of this, not the whole story by a long shot The coach they hired is black , it isn't about race
  • Members