Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers Game Day Thread

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think the Rams over paid but it’s still a win win for both sides. If the Rams get back to the SB it will be worth it, even a couple NFC championship games would justify the trade...if they win a championship it will definitely be worth it.  Detroit now has the ammo to help build a playoff contender. They won’t bc it’s Detroit lol but it was still a good trade by them. One of the few QB trades you see where both teams will probably come out ahead.    When I compare it to the Wentz trade, Ballard took the Eagles to the cleaners and got the better of the two QBs they had. Interested to see what Sirriani can do with Hurts.  That kid seems to be a class act. The way he handled being replaced by Tua was professional in every way.  I remember the reporter asking him 3min after the championship game vs Georgia ended how he felt being replaced and seeing Tua go out there and bring the team back.  I thought it was slimy to ask that question at that moment(should have waited until the press conference and let the kid celebrate with his team) and Hurts handled it with class. Stayed for another year, came in and I believe won the SEC championship for Bama then transferred after he graduated. I’m rooting for the guy and feel for him bc the Philly press and fans can be a bit harsh to say the least lol. 
    • At this point I wouldn't mind that. Seems like a good realistic scenario. Although... maybe Turner has moved up with his testing? 
    • Larnel Coleman OT UMASS   http://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1024887&DraftYear=2021   Josh Ball OT Marshall   https://www.profootballnetwork.com/josh-ball-nfl-draft-player-profile-marshall-offensive-tackle/  
    • JMO, but I think the comparison should be Radunz vs Jenkins, who both are very similar.    I think Cosmi is better than both by a notable amount.
  • Members

• dusted

dusted 0

Rookie
    • Robin

Robin 100

• #12.

#12. 1,092

• w87r

w87r 5,349

Moderators
    • lincolndefan