Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aldon Smith arrested.....

lollygagger8

So you are saying there's a chance?? 

http://tracking.si.com/2013/09/20/49ers-aldon-smith-arrested-for-suspicion-of-dui/

EDIT: 

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, reports Comcast SportsNet Bay Area.

The report states that according to San Jose, Calif. police Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident. No one was injured in the accident.

Smith was also arrested in January of 2012 for DUI in Miami.

Smith is off to a good start in the 2013 season, having already recorded 3.5 sacks in two game

Thanks for no information whatsoever. What'd he do? Is he in jail? Bail? Etc, etc

Is your mouse broken?? 

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, reports Comcast SportsNet Bay Area.

The report states that according to San Jose, Calif. police Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident. No one was injured in the accident.

Smith is off to a good start in the 2013 season, having already recorded 3.5 sacks in two game

Guest TeamLoloJones

I doubt it,you'd think they could stall this till past Sunday. Unless the commissioner gets involved of course.

You are probably right...but he might be mentally affected by it.  We can only hope.

Go figure, being voted to the NFL Network top 10 players of 2013 got to their heads, I guess. :)

There's no denying those guys talent on the field currently. 

Somewhere in between DUI's, failed pee test's with Speed/MDMA/THC and PED's, shooting guns off at a party to get people to leave, not paying traffic tickets, getting stabbed. l feel I'm safe in passing a lil' judgement on these guys. I probably shouldn't, and I'm not perfect, but I do have scruples (looking for an excuse to use the word "scruple" today).

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 20, 2013 - never mind, it's brian casserly, i don't want to be involved
Hidden by Superman, September 20, 2013 - never mind, it's brian casserly, i don't want to be involved

This is a non-issue relative to the Colts game.

This means there's a slight chance he won't play this Sunday. That's very relevant to the game.

The team could bench him, or even suspend him for conduct detrimental. Not saying they will, but it wouldn't be unprecedented.

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN 18m

Last season, 49ers DL Demarcus Dobbs was arrested after single-car crash on a Friday. He did not make the trip to St. Louis for that game.

RHandaKTVU: Accident scene involving #49er #AldonSmith shows skid marks and damaged tree. Homeowner says he looked asleep @ktvu pic.twitter.com/xvLsRXxynz

BUn-AZcCQAAcAiU.jpg

He had limited participation in practice. The other Smith, Justin may also be out as he did not participate at all.

Justin Smith out is more important than aldon.  When he was out last year Aldon failed to play as well ( i believe it was Ricky Jean Francois that filled in)

So you are saying there's a chance?? 

http://tracking.si.com/2013/09/20/49ers-aldon-smith-arrested-for-suspicion-of-dui/

EDIT: 

Not a real impressive start to the year. He has 3.5 sacks but been sacked twice himself. Bad enough start that the NFL may bench him. :goodluck:

The GoodL will do something once the legal system does something, but not before. #4 know's the #12 is a threat to his season, and needs Aldon on the field. 

Kinda sad on principle, because if any of our "party nights" ended like this, we wouldn't be doing squat on Sunday.