Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Willis McGahee signs with cleveland

bayone

Yeah, I agree. I would have expected the Broncs to give the Browns the number one for Richardson but maybe they would not have traded with them.

let me leave as my last quote said, Broncos weary of injuries, thats why didnt take Lacy with his foot or toe they said, Sure need a power back but TR often gets rib issues, Just should of kept McGee , NoW I am leaving   as stated before 

I think Mcgahee is a solid back...I actually thought we would give him a look and likely would have if the trade never happened. That said Denver is playing for a championship and probably couldn't count on his health...they couldn't take chances...I think they are fine with their RBs. Pass blocking is the hardest thing for a young back to pick up...as the season goes along Ball and Hillman will continue getting better..until then Moreno showed he is more than capable runner. Broncos only concerns lie with the offensive line...it should be good enough against most teams but come playoff time...will they get exposed??? I don't see lesser teams blitzing Peyton...he will pick them apart underneath with the blitz busters of Decker and Welker or throw bubble screens to Thomas....I wouldn't blitz the Broncos....almost EVER.

I think Mcgahee is a solid back...I actually thought we would give him a look and likely would have if the trade never happened. That said Denver is playing for a championship and probably couldn't count on his health...they couldn't take chances...I think they are fine with their RBs. Pass blocking is the hardest thing for a young back to pick up...as the season goes along Ball and Hillman will continue getting better..until then Moreno showed he is more than capable runner. Broncos only concerns lie with the offensive line...it should be good enough against most teams but come playoff time...will they get exposed??? I don't see lesser teams blitzing Peyton...he will pick them apart underneath with the blitz busters of Decker and Welker or throw bubble screens to Thomas....I wouldn't blitz the Broncos....almost EVER.

as long as Moreno doessnt get hurt like every year, I thought McGahee  & rest of them, that is keep all , though extra roster spot is right thing, however undrafted Free Agent rookie CJ anderson had a great game in preseason and then got hurt, has been back at full practice this week, they may try to bring him in too at times, in fact sure they will when feel v comfortable with him

CJ is Height: 5-8   Weight: 224   Age: 22 so biggest back weight  wise & compact

though ball just slightly less in weight,

Ball 5'10' / 217   almost as heavy and taller

Moreno at 5'11' / 200 for comparison 

Hillman 5' 10", 195 lbs

Mcgahee   Height: 6-0    Weight: 228 lbs.    was biggest and most powerfull of all

as long as Moreno doessnt get hurt like every year, I thought McGahee  & rest of them, that is keep all , though extra roster spot is right thing, however undrafted Free Agent rookie CJ anderson had a great game in preseason and then got hurt, has been back at full practice this week, they may try to bring him in too at times, in fact sure they will when feel v comfortable with him

CJ is Height: 5-8   Weight: 224   Age: 22 so biggest back weight  wise & compact

though ball just slightly less in weight,

Ball 5'10' / 217   almost as heavy and taller

Moreno at 5'11' / 200 for comparison 

Hillman 5' 10", 195 lbs

Mcgahee   Height: 6-0    Weight: 228 lbs.    was biggest and most powerfull of all

I agree....I think they should be fine at RB. The biggest ? is their OL. Still a long season and they can't afford key injuries. Their defense should just keep getting better.

Don't ever blitz Peyton...you need to get pressure with the front 4 and drop 7...thats the only way...close the windows and win up front.

Kiss running a football team reminds me too much of Jessie "The Body" Ventura [former WWF star] serving as a TV broadcaster for the XFL. A calamity in the making. 

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Bomb-Became-Biggest-Fiasco/dp/0609609920

Real football Jessie? Sure, it's so real ABC dropped the programming faster than a hot potato touching human flesh... :lol:

Kiss running a football team reminds me too much of Jessie "The Body" Ventura [former WWF star] serving as a TV broadcaster for the XFL. A calamity in the making. 

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Bomb-Became-Biggest-Fiasco/dp/0609609920

Real football Jessie? Sure, it's so real ABC dropped the programming faster than a hot potato touching human flesh... :lol:

I had forgotten about that. I guess it was easy?  :woah:

http://www.newsy.com/videos/rock-band-kiss-brings-pro-football-team-to-los-angeles/#ooid=ZsN3F2ZDqBm2VIcYedszazFxfXAXsXBB

Yeah, but is the QB required to have a long tongue though? That's the real question... haha

gene_simmons.jpg

Well he prays 23 hours a day he could ask for the tongue ,  The NFL QB gig was maybe just to much to ask for, Hey  JC

This should be easy just give him the longest tongue in arena football & lots of lighter fluid I want him to spit some fire as well ..