Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson...#34

GoDeep

The average rating out of 10 for your posts.

After this post I give him  :scorebad: !!!  This would have been 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, but the Russian judges were not available.

I wish for once some of these guys would not bait everyone with negativity...EVERY TIME!!!  

Anybody that cannot see that Grigson is trying to make us better when three key starters are GONE.....do not care about the Colts and should refrain from commenting just to rile people up...Please stop the  :cuss: !!!!!!!!!!!

Go  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!!  Welcome to Indy Trent!....Numbers 1 and 3 in the 2012 draft...sounds good to me!!!  :)

900+ yards with broken ribs and 8 guys in the box. Get over it.

And a rookie QB who played more like a rookie than RGIII, RW, and Luck.  The same QB who also had no reliable WR.  In fact, tehir most reliable WR was...you guessed it.  Trent, with two less receptions than their top WR.  Considering that the Browns QB couldn't consistently beat teams with the pass, and when he did, it was a coin toss as to whether the ball would actually be caught (all WRs had about a 50% receptions to targets ratio), of course teams keyed on T-Rich.

And a rookie QB who played more like a rookie than RGIII, RW, and Luck. The same QB who also had no reliable WR. In fact, tehir most reliable WR was...you guessed it. Trent, with two less receptions than their top WR. Considering that the Browns QB couldn't consistently beat teams with the pass, and when he did, it was a coin toss as to whether the ball would actually be caught (all WRs had about a 50% receptions to targets ratio), of course teams keyed on T-Rich.

And you sir appear to pay attention to what's really going on. I solute you.