Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCost12

Breaking news: Colts trade for Trent Richardson (((merge)))

Wow! Didn't see this one coming!

If he can stay healthy it will be a huge upgrade. 

Really great trade. Loved Trent in college and love his potential.

It's great that he won't have his his career dragged down by being with a bad organisation.

Looks like Pep is really committing to the run.

ColtsStrong.

Can he play Guard, Tackle or Rush the Passer? NO, hmmm. Actually I'm OK with it. Bye DB, best of luck.

jesus hard to not be excited about this 

I'm excited about getting a really good, potentially GREAT player, but I'm very dissatisfied if we really gave up a first rounder. 

I don't know what on earth the Browns are thinking?! You don't trade a franchise RB like TR.

I'm excited about getting a really good, potentially GREAT player, but I'm very dissatisfied if we really gave up a first rounder.

Very much agreed

Do you peopke watch Browns games? This guy may be the least explosive RB in the league. Easily one of the most overrated players to ever enter the league. Just tell me it didnt cost a 1.

Nice pick up, but I am pretty sure he has already had limited play this year with Cleveland because of his ribs????   I sick of injured people, hopefully he produces, and stays healthy!!!!  Oh,,, and that we did not give up to much for him!

Do you peopke watch Browns games? This guy may be the least explosive RB in the league. Easily one of the most overrated players to ever enter the league. Just tell me it didnt cost a 1.

You're very consistent.

Opposition.jpg

My thoughts exactly.  Potentially great RB, but I don't like giving up a high draft pick.  But if TRich plays to his potential, it will definitely be worth it.

Well it's not what we expected for sure, I'm mean wow but don't we still need a O line?

Why would the Browns make that trade too? 3rd overall for a 1st in 2014.

We're likely picking in the teens anyway. To get a top 5 or at worst top 10 talent like TR is amazing!