Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guaranteed to Lose.....

lollygagger8

I love the Bleacher Report APP for my phone, but .....uuuuggghhhh they wear me out. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1777087-5-nfl-teams-guaranteed-to-lose-in-week-3

5 NFL Teams Guaranteed to Lose in Week 3
BY  (VIDEO) ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2013

36,614 reads

121 icon_comment.png

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more storiesNext

It's only Week 3 of the NFL season, but some things are very apparent.

Richard Sherman is really good—so good, in fact, that the Seattle Seahawks star's offseason hype of being the best shutdown corner doesn't seem to be hyperbole at all. Just ask Anquan Boldin. 

So if Sherman shut and beat down Boldin, imagine what he'll do against Chad Henneand the Jacksonville Jaguars receivers. It's no wonder Josh Zerkle has the Jags as one of his five teams guaranteed to lose for Week 3 in the NFL.

The rest of Josh's picks may surprise you (they usually do). Check out the video above to see who Zerkle is guaranteeing to lose in Week 3, and let us know in the comments below who you think is destined for a loss. 

I don't care for anything that would suggest that given the talent this team has.  Call it homerizm if you like, but the 49ers aren't unbeatable.  They scored 3 points against the Seahawks.  I don't care who you are, or what team you're playing, you ought to be able to score more than 3 points.

The odds certainly aren't in our favor, but it's absolutely no certainty that we lose.