Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami loss tough pill to swallow

This was a tough game to watch. All game I never lost hope for some reason I thought the Colts were gonna pull it out one way or another, especially on that last offensive drive, but they couldn't do it and that is the way it goes sometimes. I think Colts fans need to look at the good things we saw in this game, like the fact that we sacked Tannehill 5 times and that Luck played a heck of a game. I am happy with what Bradshaw did considering he is probably really rusty after his recovery. With all that said Miami is a very good team ( especially their front seven) and credit to them, they outplayed the Colts today. I am looking forward to the match up next week against the 49ers and I will never count the Colts out. Like Reggie said in training camp " the sky's the limit''.   :coltslogo:  :colts:.

Miamis got a good squad, but today I think we had one too many mistakes out there on defense.

I did not think their defense was so formidable. We went up and down the field on them for most

of the afternoon.  We just need to get out of our own way in some situations, we'll get there.

Losses like today are definitely the worst. It was like there was nothing more that we could do offensively OR defensively to win that game. 5 sacks on Tannehill, a great rushing attack by Bradshaw, and Fleener played his tail off and it still wasn't enough. As Ray would say, "way of the road Bubs.... that's the way she goes."

Got home from work this afternoon and found the :coltshelmet::fb: game was on TV.I get the Boston CBS channel on my cable system.Sat on the edge of my seat watching every play.I expected to win right up until to the final Colts play.Man I hate losing!So time to regroup kick a few empty beer cans around and go get 'em in the next game. GO! :coltslogo:  GO!

Of course while we are thinking with logic and reasoning, we need to fire pep and pagano and manusky. heck lets just fire everybody!. Along with cutting the whole o line donald brown and coby fleener, unless of course the forum is okay with fleener and castonzo this week?

I'm kidding obviously haha its not the end of the world. Disappointing loss, good learning experience

Its hard to swallow but on the other hand realistically we look like a .500 team at best, I dont see us having a chance at all beating sf,sea,den.....atleast houston looks subpar too so thats something positive down the road. Huge colts fan,just going off of what I see on the field telling it like it is.

I disagree we do get denver and seattle at home.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory

I disagree we do get denver and seattle at home.

That won't matter. You could play those two teams anywhere in the universe and the Colts would have no chance. I really expect Peyton to put on a show we he gets here. Can you say seven TDs anyone?

Edited by Superman

So you're saying we have a home field advantage?  We barely beat Oakland and lost to Miami.  We could have easily have been 0-2 going out to San Francisco.

what im saying is we are a better home team than road team,so the chance to win at home is greater.So u are saying we will lose all 4 games to those teams?I say no.

what im saying is we are a better home team than road team,so the chance to win at home is greater.So u are saying we will lose all 4 games to those teams?I say no.

We are 1-1 at home this season and we have played no road games.  So what are you basing your opinion of us being a better home team?   You can't base it off last season because no 2 seasons are alike and we have a very different team. 

We are 1-1 at home this season and we have played no road games.  So what are you basing your opinion of us being a better home team?   You can't base it off last season because no 2 seasons are alike and we have a very different team. 

Do u have a crystal ball?I don't but i know you don't.Lets see what happens 2 games does not make a season.

keep in mind we would have won this game by atleast a TD the refs took one away on a nonsense call and another one could have been to fleener again but they got away with a holding call....so basically the refs screwed us bad...Luck would have thrown for at least 3 TDs to fleener in this game if i'm not mistaking..also don't forget about the late hit out of bounds that wasn't called...

Do u have a crystal ball?I don't but i know you don't.Lets see what happens 2 games does not make a season.

You're the one with the crystal ball.  You're saying we play better at home than on the road when we are 1-1 at home and haven't play a single road game.  I did not predict anything.  I'm only stating what has already occurred.  And nowhere did I say the season was over after only 2 games. 

You're the one with the crystal ball.  You're saying we play better at home than on the road when we are 1-1 at home and haven't play a single road game.  I did not predict anything.  I'm only stating what has already occurred.  And nowhere did I say the season was over after only 2 games. 

Do you think its tough to win on the road in the nfl?With that said i think we have good chances to win at home.Didnt happen today but its not over yet,

Do you think its tough to win on the road in the nfl?With that said i think we have good chances to win at home.Didnt happen today but its not over yet,

Now you're backtracking.  You didn't say we have a better chance of winning at home.  You specifically said that we are a better home team than road team with nothing to base it on.  Good teams can win anywhere. 

Now you're backtracking.  You didn't say we have a better chance of winning at home.  You specifically said that we are a better home team than road team with nothing to base it on.  Good teams can win anywhere. 

Im basing it on logic we will WIN more games at home than the road.Would u like to bet on that?

dudes, I love having the ability to rewind tv. so, at the 1:35 mark in the 4th QT, I don't know how the refs didn't see Ellerbe molesting Whalen. whatch it frame for frame and its ridiculous. at one point Ellerbe is damn near bear hugging whalen across the field. not to mention pulling his left shoulder and locking his left arm at the route break. Whalen could've got the first down. And then Brown missed his block. Freaking wow that was the most pathetic block i've ever ever ever ever ever seen in my life. Irsay tweets about making a trade for a running back, I would put my money that brown is traded this week. that was just too much. Brown has had 5 years.....FIVE YEARS to learn to block. Bye Brown.