Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mikel Leshoure to Colts?

no because then we would only have one QB on the roster and we would just be making a hole to fill another. On top for the value of a good back up QB see 2011 I think that would make us appreciate the one we have.

So you're telling me that if we had the chance to trade our backup qb for AD you wouldn't take it? I'm all for a good backup qb but come on IT's Adrien frickin Peterson!

So you're telling me that if we had the chance to trade our backup qb for AD you wouldn't take it? I'm all for a good backup qb but come on IT's Adrien frickin Peterson!

yes I would but that's hardly being offered I am sorry I thought we were talking realistic trades.

Yup I was obviously being serious about Ad for Hasslebeck. Is there a sarcasm button for future reference?

that was my point you used an extreme unrealistic trade to try to prove your point. I would also trade Link for Joe Thomas too but it's also never going to be offered.

If it brings in a quality player then what could possibly be the harm?

It's not necessarily needed. Bradshaw and Brown ran fine yesterday. The coaches just need to know who to use and when. I'm not for mortgaging our future for players of marginal talent. He won't improve the running game anymore than it already is. If anything, a move needs to be made on the o-line. Whether it be shuffling positions/depth chart a little or bringing in a free agent. This current mix, we've seen enough of. They aren't gonna get it done

It's not necessarily needed. Bradshaw and Brown ran fine yesterday. The coaches just need to know who to use and when. I'm not for mortgaging our future for players of marginal talent. He won't improve the running game anymore than it already is. If anything, a move needs to be made on the o-line. Whether it be shuffling positions/depth chart a little or bringing in a free agent. This current mix, we've seen enough of. They aren't gonna get it done

I didn't say we should trade for a RB.  I was simply responding to CanuckColt who said not to trade any draft picks at all.  If it is along the same lines as the Vontae Davis trade, bringing in a talented younger player who can be a part of the building process then I have absolutely no problem trading a draft pick.  

I didn't say we should trade for a RB.  I was simply responding to CanuckColt who said not to trade any draft picks at all.  If it is along the same lines as the Vontae Davis trade, bringing in a talented younger player who can be a part of the building process then I have absolutely no problem trading a draft pick.  

Oh ok. I agree, as long as it's not for a RB, and actually addresses an area of need

On that last play, where Brown whiffed, we should have had Bradshaw, or at least Havili in...Brown ran the ball decently in the game, but in an obvious passing situation, he's not the back I would want in there protecting Luck...This just shows how bad Ballard is going to be missed..

We should have signed Vontae Leach when he was available...just for blocking purposes..and he can catch a short pass here and there, but I guarantee, no way Freeman gets by Leach on that last missed block by Brown...and he opens holes WAY better than Havili..since PEP is set on a "power" running game, why not get one of, if not the best FB in the league, and we could have gotten him....

Hindsight is 20/20 though...

Just my 2 cents..

The O-Line really needs help..I'm seeing little if any improvement there, esp now that Thomas is out...Cherilious was a slight upgrade.. but they need help BAD!

Back to the topic...NO on Leshoure or any RB, unless we have another injury to the backs..