Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

Kind of curious to know why we didn't have Bradshaw in for the block... Welp, was a good game at least but highly disappointing.  The O just fizzled out, D played good. 

Poop. This one sucks since I felt we could have had it several times.

It is what it is though. No matter how this season ends up I still love these guys.

Offensive line is as bad or worse than last year

Colts are a two headed monster, one second they look great, the next they look bad.  They're still young and will only get better.  I'm sure Luck is killing himself for that INT.

That TD taken off the board for a nonsense call hurt a lot, but credit the Dolphins D and put some blame on our O line (again) for not giving Luck any protection. He was getting killed out there.

Worse defense ever, this is not the big monster it the big weeney thee defence played soft with no heart and the offense again to ppredictable worse calling again it like in the second half the colts just blow it again

You win some you lose some. The o-line looked better, Thornton was a big part of that coming in, the defense had pressure... and got 5 sacks. Mathis was Mathis. Luck made one mistake, but the refs made their share too. Colts are 1-1. The season is young like our team.

How about Coby Fleener coming up with a big game.

Worse defense ever, this is not the big monster it the big weeney thee defence played soft with no heart and the offense again to ppredictable worse calling again it like in the second half the colts just blow it again

Please. You saw a different game than I did... baby steps.

Let the week of forum whining begin :(

See you all next week folks.

See ya, 14 games left, long season, a few tweaks and we'll be ok.

Good game.

Yeah it was a good one, I'll tell you what they're truly still the cardiac Colts..  Highly unfortunate they lost.

See ya, 14 games left, long season, a few tweaks and we'll be ok.

O line was much better, Defense was better, tighten up the belt everyone, I'm in it for the long run. Tough schedule coming up can't win every week, it's the NFL.

O line was much better, Defense was better, tighten up the belt everyone, I'm in it for the long run. Tough schedule coming up can't win every week, it's the NFL.

As always go Colts.

A tad surprised Reggie didn't get a few more receptions.

Hilton and Fleener did well.

If only that FG didn't hit the bar we could have won :(  Just unlucky really.

Disappointing loss for sure. Where was Heyward-Bey in the 2nd half??

Hurt... a rib, or that is what someone said here.

Please. You saw a different game than I did... baby steps.

Fair weather fans, I think we got what we deserved. A victory would have been nice, bur we shot ourselves in the foot.

A tad surprised Reggie didn't get a few more receptions.

Hilton and Fleener did well.

If only that FG didn't hit the bar we could have won :( Just unlucky really.

A field goal plus the grinch whole stole christm... Ummm, our touchdown.

Well not the way we all wanted to see the game end.  But we are building the monster.  Come back stronger next week.  GOOO Colts !!!!

Fair weather fans, I think we got what we deserved. A victory would have been nice, bur we shot ourselves in the foot.

Fairweather... say what?

A field goal plus the grinch whole stole christm... Ummm, our touchdown.

Well that too. I'm sure i saw hilton open on the Int play. Was so annoyed when that happened.

Well we'll just have to go 15-1 instead :D

Fairweather... say what?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I support your view. I thought we saw some good steps forward. Long season, we'll be ok.

Not you of course, all the whiners

I have learned to cancel all of them out... like regrets there are a few. The forum will be an odd place for a few days I'd imagine.

Goodbye Colts fans. It has been fun, but the forum tonight is full of naysayers... and other miscreants. The Colts unlike the south will rise again.

Colts have this week to regroup as they travel to the Bay Area in California to play the San Francisco 49ers, and will try to have a 2-1 record next Sunday. I'm sure both Andrew Luck's  and Coby Fleener's friends and families may be at Candlestick, since both players were students  and teammates down the road at Stanford University in Palo Alto.  Until next Sunday, GO COLTS!!!!!  :)  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :1colts:  :coltslogo:

Urgh Refs have a lot to answer for, but the Phins played well and that pick killed it.

Can't blame the refs on this one. Not stellar by any means, but if you want to see a jobbing DEN/NYG was the game to watch.

And Denver still kicked their butts.

Anyway, O-line/blocking in general still sucks and cost us the game. Luck had zero time on that last play/no chance thanks to another fine god darnit, Donald moment.