Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

Colts gameday is here again, everybody!   :)   Our Indianapolis Colts play their second straight home game, and also seek their second straight road win, as they host the new look  Miami Dolphins at LOS.   Dolphins traveled up north again to play their second straight road game, have won the previous Sunday, defeating the Browns 23-10 at Cleveland.

Today is the 72nd regular season meeting. Indianapolis though trail behind in the all-time regular season series with Miami at 25-46, including losing two playoff games, witha winning percentage of 35.2%.  Rivalry began after the AFL-NFL merger when the Baltimore Colts shut out the Dolphins 35-0 at Memorial Stadium back in November 1, 1970.  Colts though are in a four-game regular season winning streak, including defeating Miami in their last game together 23-20 at LOS back on November 4, 2012.

LOS's roof may be closed for the  1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because mostly cloudy and clear skies at 71 degrees is the  is the local forecast in Downtown Indianapolis,  along with  44% humidity, 10% precipitation, and south/southwest winds at 8 miles per hour.

Dolphins may wear their matching white jerseys and pants, while the Colts wear their traditional home blue jerseys, and white pants on the field this afternoon.

NO injuries, stay both Colts Strong and Chuck Strong, and win your second straight game in 2013. GO COLTS!!!   :cheer:   :excited:  :rock:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :1colts:  :pass:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested to see how they will play Mike Wallace. Wallace was locked down all of week one. He is to good to have that happen to him again. The runningbacks don't scare me at all but I think Tannehill will play with a bit of a chip on his shoulder against Luck. He is the least talked about among the young QB's from last year. I see this game turning out to be another Luck saving the day and will be decided by 7 or less.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You may be right, but I continue to see the Big Boards that have Turner at late 2nd and 3rd round    I hope that he is there for us   I also agree that a trade back is almost probable unless Paye or Darrisaw are there   Getting a 3rd round pick, in this draft is where we could pick up a decent TE, WR, or CB   Im not so tied in on a single player, as we can get some great options even if we dont trade back   Players that might be available at 21 (or later 1st in trade) and 54   Paye - Mid 1st Darrisaw - Mid 1st Jenkins - Late 1st Turner - Mid 2nd to mid 3rd Eich - Late 2nd Radunz - late 1st Weaver - Mid to late 2nd Basham - Mid to late 2nd Cosmi - 2nd Leatherwood - 2nd   If we get any two of this short list (DE and OT)   I personally am a happy camper                           
    • I read his book. It is excellent and very worth it    if you are into the draft and respect polian you must check out his podcast.  Sorry but I don’t know how to link it.   He is a little elitist in it but really gives great insight to valuing the upcoming class.  I’m half way through the ol breakdown and it’s enlightening if not a little worrisome. 
    • Definitely...which means CB, TE and OG are all potential options. The Colts have been connected to CBs, TEs like Tremble and even a G like Meinerz. Add in EDGE, OT, WR, LB, S and maybe even QB (though it would be really low on the list).    Colts have many needs and and not many picks. And while it's very likely the Colts will trade back, I don't think they are going to be able to get many additional top 100 picks to address those "needs."    So overall, I look for Ballard to trade back and target a couple of value picks on the first two days. And the trades they make will be focused on Day 3 capital and capital for next year. 
    • or could go with 2 Black Cadillacs
    • And by that measure, he's going to want to draft a replacement for Rhodes, Doyle, and possibly Glowinski (Pinter?).
  • Members

• Sikma

Sikma 0

Rookie
    • DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 50

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,676

• Shive

Shive 2,301

Moderators
    • DougDew