Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

Colts gameday is here again, everybody!   :)   Our Indianapolis Colts play their second straight home game, and also seek their second straight road win, as they host the new look  Miami Dolphins at LOS.   Dolphins traveled up north again to play their second straight road game, have won the previous Sunday, defeating the Browns 23-10 at Cleveland.

Today is the 72nd regular season meeting. Indianapolis though trail behind in the all-time regular season series with Miami at 25-46, including losing two playoff games, witha winning percentage of 35.2%.  Rivalry began after the AFL-NFL merger when the Baltimore Colts shut out the Dolphins 35-0 at Memorial Stadium back in November 1, 1970.  Colts though are in a four-game regular season winning streak, including defeating Miami in their last game together 23-20 at LOS back on November 4, 2012.

LOS's roof may be closed for the  1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because mostly cloudy and clear skies at 71 degrees is the  is the local forecast in Downtown Indianapolis,  along with  44% humidity, 10% precipitation, and south/southwest winds at 8 miles per hour.

Dolphins may wear their matching white jerseys and pants, while the Colts wear their traditional home blue jerseys, and white pants on the field this afternoon.

NO injuries, stay both Colts Strong and Chuck Strong, and win your second straight game in 2013. GO COLTS!!!   :cheer:   :excited:  :rock:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :1colts:  :pass:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested to see how they will play Mike Wallace. Wallace was locked down all of week one. He is to good to have that happen to him again. The runningbacks don't scare me at all but I think Tannehill will play with a bit of a chip on his shoulder against Luck. He is the least talked about among the young QB's from last year. I see this game turning out to be another Luck saving the day and will be decided by 7 or less.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is off my head and not from a simulator
    • Round 1 #21 A Caleb Farley CB Virginia Tech B Jaelen Phillips EDGE Miami C Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota    Round 2 #54 A Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama  B Elijah Moore WR Ole Miss C Brevin Jordan TE Miami   Round 4 #127 A Jacoby Stevens S/LB LSU B Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame C Keith Taylor CB Washington   Round 5 #165 A Shaka Toney EDGE Penn State B Paris Ford S Texas C Sage Surratt WR Wake Forest   Round 6 #206 A Tedarrell Slaton DT Florida B Derrick Barnes LB Purdue  C Shakur Brown CB Michigan State   Round 7 #248 A Darrick Forrest S Cincinnati  B Josh Ball OT Marshall C Sadarius Hutcherson OL South Carolina   Trade: Yes
    • I always try to break down rounds into thirds.    Top-10, Bottom-10, and the middle, however big that is.   That's why you see my first round divided up as it is. If you have questions about any players on the list, or off the list,  please feel free to ask.   1.   Lawrence      QB1 2.   Pitts               TE1 3.   Wilson           QB2 4.   Chase           WR1 5.   Sewell           OT1 6.   Smith            WR2 7.   Fields            QB3 8.   Waddle          WR3 9.   Lance            QB4 10. Slater             OT2     11. Parsons        LB1 12. Surtain          CB1 13. Paye              DE1 14. Horn              CB2 15. Jones            QB5 16. Farley            CB3 17. JOK               LB2 18. Darrisaw        OT3 19. AVT               OG1 20. Phillips          DE2 21. Newsome     CB4 22. Barmore        DT1     23. Bateman      WR4 24. Cosmi          OT4 25. Etienne         RB1 26. Jenkins        OT5 27. Toney           WR5 28. Harris           RB2 29. Dickerson     C1 30. Ojulari          OLB1 31. Collins         LB3 32. Moehring     SAF1    
    • Wish I knew who was still available for each of your picks.    To decide how I liked it 
    • I think this is your best mock!   Congrats!    Well done!!  
  • Members

• danlhart87

danlhart87 8,597

• kornstar

kornstar 137

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,215

• Qwiz

Qwiz 130

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 288

• stitches