Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwayne Allen downgraded from questionable to doubtful.

Dustin

Think we come out passing from the gun like we did last year? Pep has stated his offense will vary depending on match-ups. I doubt we see much of the single receiver formations this week at all.

The dolphins beat the holy crap out of Weeden, so I'm not sure i would be that confident in slinging the ball around.

Sounds like a good plan. 

Think Pep can figure it out and adjust the playcalling to his personnel? or stubbornly stick to his power running non-game.

I think when our guys intend to run they need to do it at a 4 to 5 yard per carry clip. The speed package is 6 LB's on the line. It's something that can be ran on. I just think when we go to the passing game, spread the fins out. It will be a race to get personnel on the field for the fins if the Colts run well. 

I 'D MUCH RATHER SEE D.ALLEN HEALTHY DOWN THE ROAD than risk him in this game.........Next man up whoever that'll be,,,,,,,,,,The real issue is our O-Line................And our D-Line  Our O-line has to protect Luck,and also open holes for our backs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We spent a crap load of $$ on these guys who havn't lived up to the $$ their pocketing from their contracts,,,,,,,,,,The NFL doesn't have any real bad teams anymore,,And if we lose a game it can have devastating effects on our division chances /and /Or playoff chances...........

Well that's a colourful first post :P Welcome!

• 5 weeks later...

* Colts lost a game they may have been able to win ,Dropped catches Penalties,,,,,,,,On  couldn't stop the run nor pass of SD Chargers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We better turn it around w/ a Denver victory or our season is shot--Bad play calling - We should of tried for a 1st  down on 4th down rather than punt  Damm did Pagnano really thing our D was going to stop SD and Luck bring us back he hadn't all night F@#K

BAD loss We are Sucking

* Colts lost a game they may have been able to win ,Dropped catches Penalties,,,,,,,,On couldn't stop the run nor pass of SD Chargers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We better turn it around w/ a Denver victory or our season is shot--Bad play calling - We should of tried for a 1st down on 4th down rather than punt darn did Pagnano really thing our D was going to stop SD and Luck bring us back he hadn't all night F@#K

BAD loss We are Sucking

I'll take "Interwebs first timer" for 1000, Alex.