Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwayne Allen downgraded from questionable to doubtful.

Dustin

Well, Fleener better show up to play...it would help if he could get open and hang onto the darn ball.

Now's your chance, Lurch.

Oh, I think he has many more chances than tomorrows game.

Whats with the name calling on our players? He's a good kid who is trying his best to help the team.....just a thought.

Reggie Wayne (even though he always shows up haha ), DHB, Ty Hilton, Ahmad Bradshaw, Donald Brown, Griff Whalen, Coby Fleener, Jack Doyle, DJ & K Willy

Time for all of you guys to step up. One of us go down, everyone just keeps fighting. Injuries are no excuses for people to slack off. Let's get this W tomorrow fellas!! :cheer:

:coltslogo:

Reggie Wayne (even though he always shows up haha ), DHB, Ty Hilton, Ahmad Bradshaw, Donald Brown, Griff Whalen, Coby Fleener, Jack Doyle, DJ & K Willy

Time for all of you guys to step up. One of us go down, everyone just keeps fighting. Injuries are no excuses for people to slack off. Let's get this W tomorrow fellas!! :cheer:

:coltslogo:

Rah Rah Rah-Rah-Rah

While this is bad news,, because I think Allen brings a lot to the team, this will be an opportunity to see if they abandon the 2 TE 1 FB set..and go with what I feel is better for the team in going 3 wide and spreading the ball out, and ESPECIALLY getting TY the ball way more often. I personally did not like the way our most explosive playmaker was used..when you have a weapon like TY..you need to get him the ball as much as possible...And, like others have stated, this is your chance to show that you have it Fleener..

While this is bad news,, because I think Allen brings a lot to the team, this will be an opportunity to see if they abandon the 2 TE 1 FB set..and go with what I feel is better for the team in going 3 wide and spreading the ball out, and ESPECIALLY getting TY the ball way more often. I personally did not like the way our most explosive playmaker was used..when you have a weapon like TY..you need to get him the ball as much as possible...And, like others have stated, this is your chance to show that you have it Fleener..

absolutely was wasted last game

Is there anyway we can run this formation? I'm bad at math so bare with me guys. But what if we did this......

1 QB

6 OL

3 WR

1 TE

No RB on the field due to having 6 OL. More protection for Luck, with 4 playmakers on the field. Would that be legal? haha

I'm just trying to find ways to get Hugh Thornton on the field since the coaches won't unseat Mike McGlynn

Is there anyway we can run this formation? I'm bad at math so bare with me guys. But what if we did this......

1 QB

6 OL

3 WR

1 TE

No RB on the field due to having 6 OL. More protection for Luck, with 4 playmakers on the field. Would that be legal? haha

I'm just trying to find ways to get Hugh Thornton on the field since the coaches won't unseat Mike McGlynn

We could line up an Thornton as a TE. So yeah it's legal lol.

1 QB

6 OL

3 WR

1 TE

They don't want to unseat McGlynn? Or maybe it had something to do with Thorton getting injured and missing a lot of training camp.

I 'D MUCH RATHER SEE D.ALLEN HEALTHY DOWN THE ROAD than risk him in this game.........Next man up whoever that'll be,,,,,,,,,,The real issue is our O-Line................And our D-Line  Our O-line has to protect Luck,and also open holes for our backs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We spent a crap load of $$ on these guys who havn't lived up to the $$ their pocketing from their contracts,,,,,,,,,,The NFL doesn't have any real bad teams anymore,,And if we lose a game it can have devastating effects on our division chances /and /Or playoff chances...........

This is Fleener's chance to show up and perform.  He knows the offense well, he has good chemistry with Luck, and he has a good opportunity now that Allen is likely not going to play

I have never seen all that chemistry. I see a player who is struggling just to stay in the NFL...