Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Hasselbeck to Titans

Rich Cannon

But Young was not going to be their QB regardless. So it's just a comparison between Collins and Hasselbeck, and those two pretty much offset in skill at this point in Matt's career.

very true, the Titans always play us close i was hoping we could see them with a rookie qb, would be 2 easy wins

It'll be weird to see Hasselbeck in a Titans uniform - I have a tremendous respect for him. I think he still has one more good year in him - the Seahawks offense hasn't been the same since they lost Hutch and Walter Jones and the entire franchise has been in a semi-state of dysfunction the past 3 years ..I don't think it's necessarily a reflection on Hasselbeck's skills as a player - I do think he has limitations that could be hidden on the Titans offense. He is definitely in a good situation to succeed.

This was a upgrade at QB regardless on what some people think. Matt will have the talent around him if CJ doesn't holdout. They have Britt for the deep threat and CJ for the explosive play at anytime. So yeah this team will be in contention for the division.