Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw, starting RB

BlueCollarColts

It amazes me that, with as putrid a run game we've had the last few seasons, any Colts fan has the gall to turn their nose up at the opportunity to acquire a player of McGahee's abilities. He's not a world-beater, but he's sure better than Brown and Williams, by far

This forum always amazes picking up a broken down Mcgahee LOL. 

i havent read the thread yet but please tell me someone has already thrown up michael turners name.

rest assured if you want a laugh this forum provides. 

Why is someone mentioning Turner laughable? He's had 10+ TD seasons for the past 5 years, yes even last year. He ran 800 yards last year which is still decent and the year before that over 1,300 yards. He's still a big body and there's no question he's effective on 3rd & short and goal line situations. You can't say it's laughable when his "down year" consisted of 10 TD's, I think he'd be a great player to try out

Why is someone mentioning Turner laughable? He's had 10+ TD seasons for the past 5 years, yes even last year. He ran 800 yards last year which is still decent and the year before that over 1,300 yards. He's still a big body and there's no question he's effective on 3rd & short and goal line situations. You can't say it's laughable when his "down year" consisted of 10 TD's, I think he'd be a great player to try out

he's finished ask any atlanta falcons fan 

i dont care what stats you throw at me. 

TY could do it. Pep dont want to play him at wr

He would get murdered by a lbing blitz. And he was get murdered trying to run up the gut. Dude is way to small to get hit by 300+ pound linemen, then throw some lbers on top of them. We'd have a TY pancake!

he's finished ask any atlanta falcons fan 

i dont care what stats you throw at me. 

How do you know he's finished? Falcons fans are comparing his last year to his prime years. Yeah he's def not as great as he was but he's still good. He is still good enough to be a #2 RB, I just find it funny how quick fans write off players that were considered elite to complete garbage in a 1 year span, where's the middle ground?

How do you know he's finished? Falcons fans are comparing his last year to his prime years. Yeah he's def not as great as he was but he's still good. He is still good enough to be a #2 RB, I just find it funny how quick fans write off players that were considered elite to complete garbage in a 1 year span, where's the middle ground?

I like Michael Turner too as a 2(more like#3) back.  I still think he has another season in him

Bradshaw brown williams and halivi should be enough no mcgahee

KW showed some flashes in the preseason, but I have not seen enough from KW or Havili to Convince me they can effectively carry the load for any length of time if Bradshaw or Brown go down.  Right now we still have the luxury of bringing someone in, getting them up to speed, and seeing how they will do ... and even replacing them if they are not a fit.  Not necessarily arguing for McGahee, but we need to bring someone in ... just in case.

Gavin..

We all watched Willis very closely last year with Denver...Not great..and fumbles a LOT....

Denver isn't stacked at RB and they drafted over him and let him go .

What does that tell us?

That the Broncos wanted to get younger, He had 731 yards last year in 10 games and only 167 carries(starting 9), Fair to say he would make a solid rotational Power Back

That the Broncos wanted to get younger, He had 731 yards last year in 10 games and only 167 carries(starting 9), Fair to say he would make a solid rotational Power Back

Gavin..he fumbles a Lot and he's not 100% often...They drafted to replace him because they couldn't rely on him

Not saying he never could play...but we saw him in Denver last year and he had serious fumble and injury problems 

He's not going to play for anybody very long.