Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins/Eagles

amfootball

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Raiders are the same as the Eagles? Weren't all you guys predicting a 30 pt blow out? 3 scores on 7 possessions on perhaps one of the worst teams in the NFL? ok.

No I wasn't predicting that.  Also record wise last year they were the same. 

You are just showing yourself to be an anti-Colts fan at the moment.  Sorry there is no universe that you can argue that RG3 has been even close to what Luck has been this week.

Also last time I checked Luck doesn't play defense so he had nothing to do with getting the Raiders off the field. Scoring TDs on almost half your positions in a game though, most teams will take that kind of production from their offense and be thrilled with it.

No I wasn't predicting that.  Also record wise last year they were the same. 

You are just showing yourself to be an anti-Colts fan at the moment.  Sorry there is no universe that you can argue that RG3 has been even close to what Luck has been this week.

Also last time I checked Luck doesn't play defense so he had nothing to do with getting the Raiders off the field. Scoring TDs on almost half your positions in a game though, most teams will take that kind of production from their offense and be thrilled with it.

That wasn't my argument. I was pointing out that it is week 1 and the Colts did not perform as well as some expected against the lowly Raiders. They were not the only team to struggle.

That wasn't my argument. I was pointing out that it is week 1 and the Colts did not perform as well as some expected against the lowly Raiders. They were not the only team to struggle.

Funny all I said was the Colts took the right one so I wasn't talking about the Colts or Redskins team performances in week one at all yet you went there, if anything it would be talking about Luck and RG3's performances this week and Luck has clearly had the better week.  You are just trying to find anything you can to throw out there to make Colts fans not happy. 

Interesting stat....shows you why they needed to make a coaching change:

From Elias: The Eagles have not handed the ball to a RB on the 1st play of the season since 1994, when they handed off to Herschel Walker... FROM ELIAS: That's easily the longest current streak in the NFL... Next-closest are the Titans, Raiders and Jets, all of which haven't handed to a RB on the 1st play of the season since 2009 (Texans also haven't, but their streak is at 3 years entering tonight's game).

Ill be saying finally when the Texans start playing....so freaking late! =/

Yep, the NFL screwed us. This is nonsense, not many people are going to want to stay up too late on Monday to watch football. I have work tomorrow but oh well I will! haha