Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's been a crazy week one, you guys

So try not to over-react. The patriots nearly got beat by the bills, the Seahawks barely escaped Carolina, the jets beat Tampa bay, the titans beat Pittsburgh, and the bears beat Cincinnati. Yeah, there were some things we didn't do so well, but a w is a w. we will be fine

Undoubtedly!!!

So try not to over-react. The patriots nearly got beat by the bills, the Seahawks barely escaped Carolina, the jets beat Tampa bay, the titans beat Pittsburgh, and the bears beat Cincinnati. Yeah, there were some things we didn't do so well, but a w is a w. we will be fine

Agreed.  One thing we need to keep an eye on is the Titans D.  Are they really that good or are the Steeler that bad?  

IMO, as long as they have Locker at QB they'll need their D to be perfect.  He's nothing more than a game manager at best, but sometimes that's all you need.

and the Giants and Cowboys are having a microcosm of week one in one game!  Week one is always strange because it's the first real game.  There is normally some rust, first real action for a lot of players that are new to the league or new to their team, and there just isn't a lot of film on these guys yet so coordinators are still figuring out their team let alone other teams. 

We also have a better record than Baltimore, Atlanta, and green bay for what it's worth

Nah I dont think the Titans D is that good. Pittsburgh is just bad. Last I heard, Pittsburgh is the oldest team in the league. They're a shell of their former self.

I totally agree, it's about time that Pittsburgh goes down the tubes, I'm sick of those guys, they have caused a lot of damage to us over the years.

And we are in 1st place in the South!  :rock: