Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano post-game speech

TKnight24

Hello :colts: Family :wave:

Happy Sunday & Happy Victory day!! :yahoo:

I know it's alot of negative threads on the forum at the moment but here's a positive one. Chuck's speech after a dramatic season opener. This one is a tear jerker. But a happy tear not sad tear :Cry:

Enjoy!

@Colts: What did Coach Pagano say to the #Colts in the locker room after the #OAKvsIND game? Find out for yourself and WATCH: http://t.co/sWio5cGxdZ

↑ Link is in the tweet

No game ball for Landry? Surprising

I was thinking the exact same thing. I thought the first one was him when he was saying people were talking about what this guy "can't do". And first thing I thought of was people saying Landry can't stay healthy or cover and thought his name was gonna be called.

But Landry did get some glory from Pagano

@KBowenColts: In his @Colts debut, safety LaRon Landry had a game-high 15 tackles. Chuck Pagano talking highly of Landry.

Great share OP. I hope this quells some of the fears and negativity floating around here.... our boys got the W and know that there are things to correct. But to see Chuck that fired up gave me some serious goosebumps. There is a magic in the air in that locker room, and they all feel it.

Yeah for his game sealing interception.

Bethea, Reggie, & DHB were the game ball winners for the week

I think you're right, Luck deserves at least one for every game.  Maybe they should start putting horseshoe stickers on their helmets for great plays.  Yeah, the NFL would love that.

Also noticed that #Chapnado changed his number.

I think you're right, Luck deserves at least one for every game. Maybe they should start putting horseshoe stickers on their helmets for great plays. Yeah, the NFL would love that.

Also noticed that #Chapnado changed his number.

Yeah quite a few players changed numbers once final cuts were made. Chapman still looks huge and he wasn't even in pads. That's our TNT right there haha

On a scale of 1-10, that speech gets a 5, totally cliche' and somewhat forced, hard to live up to the tear jerkers from last year. Chuck's performance was on par with our o-line this week, Pagano will bounce back next week, hopefully.

lol then you should watch America's Game on NFL network for the 2012 Ravens.  Harbaugh DEFINITELY is more cliche than Pagano.  In all seriousness though, I think coach speeches are going to be cliche in some regard or another.  But coaches will make the point no matter how corny they sound and the great ones motivate their team in spite of how corny they are.