Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fleener

NDcolt

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste of a draft pick. I don't care defend him all you want Fleener lovers I see Tarzan play like Jane. He looks clueless out there deer in the healights. Anybody else worried or does he get the old "first game of the season" pass??

What did he do wrong?

What a waste of a draft pick. I don't care defend him all you want Fleener lovers I see Tarzan play like Jane. He looks clueless out there deer in the healights. Anybody else worried or does he get the old "first game of the season" pass??

I have been disappointed with his development too. I am not ready to write him off just yet though, because his size could cause some very good mismatches for us. I will be at the game on Sunday and I plan on paying a little extra attention to him so I can try to understand what his deal is. 

If he does turn out to be a bad pick; well nobody gets them all right. 

Fleener did make a catch... and is the least of our worries. I'm worried about the line more than anything. Being an armchair tight end will get you nowhere. If only we had drafted Tao, and got his invisible girlfriend with him it could have filled two holes, huh? These kind of threads are silly.

He's basically a late first rounder & I expect more production. let's hope someday the light comes on but we can officially start the bust conversation.

Lucks gotta throw it to him for fleener to get more production. And it'll be easier for luck to do that when the OL gets better

Fleener is what he is....underwhelming for his draft position...and will probably never live up up to it.

I will be happy if Fleener can develop into an average-plus TE who can play the position blocking and receiving and stay off the injury list. 

He is NEVER going to be a star TE.

Fleener is what he is....underwhelming for his draft position...and will probably never live up up to it.

I will be happy if Fleener can develop into an average-plus TE who can play the position blocking and receiving and stay off the injury list.

He is NEVER going to be a star TE.

i take it you didn't see Dallas Clark early in his career

Fleener played?   Funny, i never even seen him out there.

Oh wait, yes i did.   He was the main target, maybe the only one i'm not sure, on the 4th and 1 rollout.   As was typical all year last year, he could get no separation at all. None.  And Luck had to eat it.  Should have been a facemask call, but that's another story.

I have yet to be impressed with Fleener. He has shown next to nothing.

Still early but it's pretty apparent things have been rough for him in preseason and game one.

Hey Malakai, I bet you didn't know that Michael Myers mask was originally a William Shatner aka "Captain Kirk" mask painted white with an added wig on top. Saw it on a Halloween documentary a couple weeks ago, thought I would share.

It's NEVER too early to write someone off as a bust, not around these parts. People were calling Werner a bust last week.

I am just waiting for the day I see we draft a guy and someone just calls them a bust on draft night so they can say they were right first because that's what it's about for some.