Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

To All the People Overreacting...

Andy

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Warhorse said, things are changing here just like every time another fan board I was on closed and I had to find a new one.  The tone here was different from the others, just like it didn't have a "comfortable feel" like the old ones, but they closed and I landed here and now I start to see familiar avatars and names.

I understand some want to show their knowledge and savvy but it is also clear that some just post to get their numbers up, I tend to scroll past them but for the most part the folks here are like me as a fan, savvy enough but don't spend hours memorizing stats.  I plan on continuing to come here regularly to hear what is on our minds this week or just to get the pulse of what my favorite team is up to  Let it change but don't let it go crazy, it's starting to feel....comfortable.

:agree:  When our last Forum closed and we all came here, at first glance I wanted to  :runforhills:     it was SO different than what we were used to.

I am thankful for several people on here who helped me with the new format and  convinced me to stick around.   I enjoy my old and new friends on here.

How about the nice game from Vick Ballard? How about Andrew Luck?

How about the perfection the Colts did for the first quarter and a little bit.

How about the play of the secondary, especially when it mattered?

How about Reggie Wayne? The guy's close to retirement and is still one of the most reliable receivers around.

How about the run defense against the running backs (obviously not agianst Pryor)? They stopped McFadden.

I can keep going too.

How about the nice game from Vick Ballard? How about Andrew Luck?

How about the perfection the Colts did for the first quarter and a little bit.

How about the play of the secondary, especially when it mattered?

How about Reggie Wayne? The guy's close to retirement and is still one of the most reliable receivers around.

How about the run defense against the running backs (obviously not agianst Pryor)? They stopped McFadden.

I can keep going too.

The Colts were lucky . It was ugly but a win is a win . 

I was guilty of being hasty to disappointment.   Thing is,  I think our team was guilty of taking the raiders lightly themselves.

Me too, but these things can be fixed as Pags states.  It is Wednesday, another week of preparation for Sunday against the Dolphins.  We know someone (something?) is very happy it is hump day!  :)

tumblr_monw6ipxvf1qhry21o1_400.gif

I did not look for a thread, but the radio team and Colts fans thought that it was the same foot he hurt in the preseason (me included)

It was a hip which the replay indicated.  Allen said he is fine and he will be back next week.  Here's to the hope the doctors and an MRI concur with him. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Good news I read yesterday that all X-rays were negative so that's good news on Allen cause the colts need him for the stretch run.